X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pux View Post
    Nah man, they did that in 2007 too
    They dont remember nothin.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by cg1992 View Post
      I know you won't see this but stop acting like a fucking bitch and get back on your 2006-2009 habits and flow. Also please change that swag that you cop'd at victoria secret and trade it in for a fucking wife beater and jeans better yet beat your wifey.
      Sincerely,
      A Disappointed Fan
      lmao

Comment

Originally posted by xkevanx View Post
        I'm not sure what you wanted from this thread, you must have just wanted to rant and blow off some steam or something. Because everyone knows that Wayne can't be the same rapper he was years ago. This topic has been covered so many damn times that it's getting pretty annoying. Or maybe you just wanted some e-fame

Oh and stop trying to act hard providing "data" and shit. If you aren't being racist then you're being a lil prick. Gtfo.
        stop trying to act hard providing data? i thought it was common knowledge that 'nam was a drug invested country.

#ontopic

I get mad when everyone is so quick to make statements "oh weezy sucks, he's washed up, career over" or even better comparing rappers who been in the game 1 OR 2 YEARS saying that they are better...people don't understand you can't compare that. Example

Wiz vs Wayne
        Ross vs Wayne
        Drake vs Wayne

If the question is "whose hotter right now?" then okay thats open to debate, but to say oh wiz and ross and kid cudi are better than wayne? bitch please how can you say someone who has been in the game 2 years or so is better than someone who's been doing it for (i don't know how long but i think its safe to say 15 years+ or so) YOU CANT! people don't understand and all these kids who say they like rap and hiphop don't know shit. They don't know what real rap is. Trap music is going to be the future of rap, BECAUSE ITS REAL.

Comment

[MENTION=60978]cg1992[/MENTION] you cant come to this site saying that shit... too many kids here defend Wayne like he pays their bills.

Comment

Well it's like 70% more right now

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

stop trying to act hard providing data? i thought it was common knowledge that 'nam was a drug invested country.

#ontopic

I get mad when everyone is so quick to make statements "oh weezy sucks, he's washed up, career over" or even better comparing rappers who been in the game 1 OR 2 YEARS saying that they are better...people don't understand you can't compare that. Example

Wiz vs Wayne
            Ross vs Wayne
            Drake vs Wayne

If the question is "whose hotter right now?" then okay thats open to debate, but to say oh wiz and ross and kid cudi are better than wayne? bitch please how can you say someone who has been in the game 2 years or so is better than someone who's been doing it for (i don't know how long but i think its safe to say 15 years+ or so) YOU CANT! people don't understand and all these kids who say they like rap and hiphop don't know shit. They don't know what real rap is. Trap music is going to be the future of rap, BECAUSE ITS REAL.
            not disagreeing, but ross been in the game way longer than 2 years bruh
            YoungMoneyBeast

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyBeast View Post
              Well it's like 70% more right now

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

not disagreeing, but ross been in the game way longer than 2 years bruh
              yeah my bad i was mainly referring to wiz and just raffling off names but still like everyone is so quick to jump sides its disgusting like pick a rapper be loyal its alright to like many but everyone's got a favorite and when you see your favorite change and see how everyone for the most part appreciated him and now everyones attitudes are "fuck lil wayne" like nigga you were bumping his shit before this nigga was even wrapping and your going to say he's terrible? makes no sense fake ass hip hop and rap fans we need a cleansing

oh yeah Supa Dupa flow needs to get killed fuck big sean i just hate when big sean maybe the flow can stay
              Last edited by cg1992; 06-09-2012, 06:34 PM.

Comment

yeah my bad i was mainly referring to wiz and just raffling off names but still like everyone is so quick to jump sides its disgusting like pick a rapper be loyal its alright to like many but everyone's got a favorite and when you see your favorite change and see how everyone for the most part appreciated him and now everyones attitudes are "fuck lil wayne" like nigga you were bumping his shit before this nigga was even wrapping and your going to say he's terrible? makes no sense fake ass hip hop and rap fans we need a cleansing

oh yeah Supa Dupa flow needs to get killed fuck big sean i just hate when big sean maybe the flow can stay
                supa dupa lines was used before big sean knew what rap was.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
                  @cg1992 you cant come to this site saying that shit... too many kids here defend Wayne like he pays their bills.

Comment

Working...
                  X