mixtapes vs albums ( wayne only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mixtapes vs albums ( wayne only)

so lately ive been listening going through and listening to all of waynes official released projects his mixtapes and and albums are all very good for the most part but my question is what do you guys think are better his mixtapes or his albums?

me personally i like his albums but on his mixtapes he can do/say whatever he wants and he always seems to approach his tapes with a home run hitter attitude trying to kill every song he does and thats always his intentions but but i just feel his mixtapes are way better for the simple fact that his mixtapes are almost effortless and care free he just does
    whatever he doesnt have to listen to the label

This is how I see it. I think Wayne will kill a song that's gonna be on his mixtape, but not as good as a song that's gonna be on his own album. That's why Album>>>Mixtape

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post
      This is how I see it. I think Wayne will kill a song that's gonna be on his mixtape, but not as good as a song that's gonna be on his own album. That's why Album>>>Mixtape
      idk about that for example even tho not on his tapes the demolition freestyle series is dope still hoping for a part 3 but those are examples of why mixtape mode weezy is best he goes in without giving a fuck what people say

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
        idk about that for example even tho not on his tapes the demolition freestyle series is dope still hoping for a part 3 but those are examples of why mixtape mode weezy is best he goes in without giving a fuck what people say
        True shit. That's some of his dope shit, but idk that's just how I see it

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post
          True shit. That's some of his dope shit, but idk that's just how I see it
          i see where your coming from i mean even off drugs wayne still murdered s4tw so honestly people who say he cant make that music ever again are mistaken because he made it right before c4 dropped lol so thats another reason

Comment

Mixtapes.

1. Quantity
            2. He can remix whatever songs he wants, so more quality beats [S4TW vs. CIV]

Comment

mixtapes imo, i remember listening to we takin over on da drought 3 and im thinkin to myself "why couldn't he go in like that on the original"

Comment

Mixtape Weezy >

Comment

leak weezy >

Comment

Mixtape Weezy and it's not even close
                    "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                    Guns and stretchers
                    Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                    I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                    'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                    Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                    Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                      Mixtape Weezy >

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                        Mixtape Weezy >

Comment

Working...
                        X