Songs where Wayne plays guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Songs where Wayne plays guitar?

We know that Wayne plays guitar on most of the Rebirth songs, but which songs does he play guitar that wasn't on or intended for the project?

I will update this list more:

How To Love
    Pussy Monster
    Dark Shades
    Pray To The Lord
    Leather So Soft
    Rockstar
    Party Like A Rockstar (Remix)
    Lollipop
    Self Destruction
    I Don't Know How Fake Feel
    Prostitute 2
    California Love
    Shoot Me Down
    Money Or Graveyard
    I Can Take Your Girl
    Real Shit
    I Get Crazy
    Go Hard Remix
    By Myself

I know i'm missing alot of others.. and Wayne started playing guitar in 2006 or earlier..
    Last edited by martian master; 12-17-2020, 10:52 AM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

he doesn't really play the guitar

Comment

Originally posted by GrimGenius View Post
      he doesn't really play the guitar
      He does

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        He does
        -_______-

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
          He does
          nigga think hes waynes best friend and shit

Comment

As far as I remember he's only credited on Da Da Da from Rebirth where he plays bass.
            Actually he doesn't really play the guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
              As far as I remember he's only credited on Da Da Da from Rebirth where he plays bass.
              he does but not really good.

Comment

He really sucks a guitar. LOL. You can tell he plays on Da Da Da cause the bass sucks. Half of the songs you posted he never played anything to them. I would love to hear him play something like the ending of Dark Shades but it's nooooooooooot gonna happen

Shawty got some real good P'nuss
                If that shit stink, then she need to di'nush

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post

Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                  nigga think hes waynes best friend and shit
                  No I don't and

Wayne said he played guitar on most of the Rebirth songs
                  Wayne said he played guitar on How To Love (he wanted Detail to make a beat where he could play guitar like he did on Leather So Soft he said)
                  When he was in studio recording I Don't Know How Fake Feel he played guitar and drums
                  You can clearly hear that its Wayne playing on Pray To The Lord & Pussy Monster the same as he did on Leather So Soft

We have heard him play guitar live and on his tour bus and you could clearly hear that it sounds ALOT like the Rebirth songs and other songs he play guitar on.

<font color="Silver">

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by oddball01 View Post
                  He really sucks a guitar. LOL. You can tell he plays on Da Da Da cause the bass sucks. Half of the songs you posted he never played anything to them. I would love to hear him play something like the ending of Dark Shades but it's nooooooooooot gonna happen
                  Its been almost 3 years since we heard him in studio or live (minus VMA but you couldn't hear anything) and by that time he could have gotten that good...
                  Last edited by WeezyFan; 06-12-2012, 05:23 PM.

Comment

If you have the HD and unedited (thanks to a member on this site) version of John from the VMAs turn it up and listen to when he picks the guitar up. He plays NOTHING. Like for real. just sayyin

Shawty got some real good P'nuss
                    If that shit stink, then she need to di'nush

Comment

Originally posted by oddball01 View Post
                      If you have the HD and unedited (thanks to a member on this site) version of John from the VMAs turn it up and listen to when he picks the guitar up. He plays NOTHING. Like for real. just sayyin
                      I have it, and he does play but you can't hear shit cause its not plugged in same like this:

but someone should edit it so we can hear what he says:

Last edited by WeezyFan; 06-13-2012, 01:19 AM.

Comment

in this one he plays guitar!!!
                        I like my blunt, Nutty Professor!

Comment

Working...
                        X