Won 4 Grammys, the year of the cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    Mines 720p and it's done properly not all that youtube.com/timwestwoodTV!!!!! Upload it now for those that want it.
    ???

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
      ???
      What don't you understand my friend?

Comment

What don't you understand my friend?
        You're telling me to upload it for those who want it??

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
          You're telling me to upload it for those who want it??
          When did I say that? lol You said you did it as well and posted the link for the youtube vid, but it's low res and has all them intros 'TIMWESTWOOD TV' bits on, well at the beginning anyway.. I was just saying mines cut out all those bits and it's 720p

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Btw mines uploading now for those that wanted it.

Comment

When did I say that? lol You said you did it as well and posted the link for the youtube vid, but it's low res and has all them intros 'TIMWESTWOOD TV' bits on, well at the beginning anyway.. I was just saying mines cut out all those bits and it's 720p

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Btw mines uploading now for those that wanted it.
            Mines 720p and it's done properly not all that youtube.com/timwestwoodTV!!!!! Upload it now for those that want it.

Comment

OHHHHHHHHH I forgot the 'ing' at the end of upload... Sorry my bad, made it sound like I wanted you to upload!

Comment

Working...
              X