Any Prince fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Prince fans?

Who would like to see wayne collab with Prince Wayne once said in an interview that he looked up to Prince And wayne Knows how to attack any beat He sing autotone rap what ever he wants i think they could make a really good song if they wanted what do you guys think honest opinion?
    And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Only thing I know bout Prince is that hes the one who kinda kicked a spark in Ke$ha's career but yeah that would be cool.. Wayne can collab with whoever he wants imo
    Last edited by WeezyFan; 06-14-2012, 03:38 PM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I have always loved that diamonds and girl track he did which was a prince sample. And i have always liked Prince before wayne had that interview where he said he looked up to him i was like shit i hope they do a song together it would be dope. I dont mess with any of princes new stuff I think he still putting music out But i think they could really make an awsome track.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
      Only thing I know bout Prince is that hes the one who kinda kicked a spark in Ke$ha's career but yeah that would be cool.. Wayne can collab with whoever he wants imo
      Have you ever listened to Prince?

Comment

Couldn't care less for a prince and weezy collabo

Comment

Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
          I have always loved that diamonds and girl track he did which was a prince sample. And i have always liked Prince before wayne had that interview where he said he looked up to him i was like shit i hope they do a song together it would be dope. I dont mess with any of princes new stuff I think he still putting music out But i think they could really make an awsome track.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Have you ever listened to Prince?
          Nope

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Idk what kind of music your in to but prince greatest hits is a must hear some of the best music you can listen to Give it a shot when you can. Wayne will always be my favorite artist cause the time he put in and work he has put it in But i can kinda see why he looks up to him.

Comment

will never listen to princess

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                will never listen to princess
                Chris Brown
                THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Alright well everyone knows that now Mr Xclusive Your the one missing out not me.

Comment

My mom loves Prince. I think he's great too
                    "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                    Guns and stretchers
                    Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                    I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                    'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                    Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                    Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                      Chris Brown

i said princess to piss you people off, and it obviously worked

Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
                      Alright well everyone knows that now Mr Xclusive Your the one missing out not me.

i have plenty of great music to listen to, i have no interest in listening to prince

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                        i said princess to piss you people off, and it obviously worked

Ok well why come to this thread and hate? huh? Have a problem?

i have plenty of great music to listen to, i have no interest in listening to prince

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                        Chris Brown

You have a problem Iceman??????????????

Comment

Working...
                        X