Any Prince fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

You have a problem Iceman??????????????

now let me stop you right there, how am i hating? i am stating, my opinion, i even bumped the thread for you to so more people can see it, did i say fuck prince? no, cuz that would be hating, but i did not, and am i not allowed to post in this thread?

im not hating on him,

and the term hating is a stupid general statement to say when someone doesnt say something positive about a subject and you should get it out of your thinking because it just doesnt make sense

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
      now let me stop you right there, how am i hating? i am stating, my opinion, i even bumped the thread for you to so more people can see it, did i say fuck prince? no, cuz that would be hating, but i did not, and am i not allowed to post in this thread?

im not hating on him,

and the term hating is a stupid general statement to say when someone doesnt say something positive about a subject and you should get it out of your thinking because it just doesnt make sense

Not gonna lie i feel ya there I give you props Mr Xclusive
      And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
        Not gonna lie i feel ya there I give you props Mr Xclusive

love

im out

Comment

love

Thats whats up bro.

im out

Comment

Niggaz really never listened to prince ? This is what it sounds like wen doves cry >>>>>>>>>>

Comment

hahaahhaaa wow.

Comment

im not hating on him,

Comment

i said princess to piss you people off, and it obviously worked
                  I'm certainly pissed off
                  THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Iceman everything makes you mad then you run and taddle you are a little kid hahahahah lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X