was wayne ever modest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    what you gonna say? eminem & rocye album was better? Jay Z & Kanye album was better? Cole?

Take Care was the album of the year of 2011.....
    The only album you listed that I listened to was Cole's, and I was very disappointed.

Frank Ocean - Nostalgia, Ultra
    Wale - Ambition
    Jeezy - TM103

Those are just a few that I enjoyed more. I only listen to 2tomaybe3 songs from Take Care. It's all personal preference, so we might as well end it here.

hi.jpg

Comment

Ambition over take care? Ehh, I wouldn't agree with that..but you probably don't dig drakes R&B shiat
      -It feels like I've slept for 2 days or more....I am still trying to figure out what happened, I feel so good. I cant recall what the best part was, everything felt so good...I was skeptical I would be hypnotized but you got me under pretty quick!-Satisfied Customer

www.tjkie22.blog.com

Looking for powerful permanent change? Hit me up

Comment

Originally posted by tjkie22 View Post
        Ambition over take care? Ehh, I wouldn't agree with that..but you probably don't dig drakes R&B shiat
        Meh, not really. I listen to Shot For Me once in a while

Over My Dad Body, Shot For Me, Crew Love = The songs I play sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post
          The only album you listed that I listened to was Cole's, and I was very disappointed.

Wale - Ambition
          Jeezy - TM103

Those are just a few that I enjoyed more. I only listen to 2tomaybe3 songs from Take Care. It's all personal preference, so we might as well end it here.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4295[/ATTACH]
          we can end it, but let me say one last thing....these albums you listed are albums you enjoyed more but overall the best album (hip hop wise) by the majority of ppl is Take Care.

ok we cool now..
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

I'm sorry. Ke$ha, a chart-topper, is so much better than the likes of those not on the charts.

Lets not forget when Soulja was a chart topper. He was so much better than my favorite rappers.
            I just know Future can rap circles around A$AP Rocky, ScHoolboy Q, Kendrick, Tyga, and so many others.

Sorry sir

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

I'm 100% ready to argue that.

what the hell are you talking about?

Drake was all the buzz last year, i dont know what the hell kesha or any of those guys have to do with this

you must be misunderstanding my simple statements, and thats not my fault

Comment

what you gonna say? eminem & rocye album was better? Jay Z & Kanye album was better? Cole?

Take Care was the album of the year of 2011.....
              Take Care gonna win that Grammy

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                what the hell are you talking about?

Drake was all the buzz last year, i dont know what the hell kesha or any of those guys have to do with this

you must be misunderstanding my simple statements, and thats not my fault
                Your logic = Chart topping = The best

All of the artist name were once at the top of someone's chart, or they were "hot" at a time.
                I ain't lookin' for sum internet trouble, so you take an internet high five too.
                Scroll up, good sir

Comment

Last year drake was the best doing it....

And We just got a new Wayne verse with him saying "bitch I'm still the best rapper..."..
                  But Wayne said himself if you don't believe you're the best doing it then get the fuck out the game. I know Drake's his artist/homie and everything but c'mon, that's not Wayne.

And I know about Banana Clips lol
                  "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                  Guns and stretchers
                  Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                  I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                  'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                  Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                  Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

You guys really fucking fighting about what he said she said...

damn

It doesn't matter who said what, only thing that matters is who dropped the best music

and that was Drake

Wayne was ass for most part of 2011, he could say Lil B is the best rapper alive, or himself. it doesn't mean shit.

Come on.....

Wayne is FAR away from bein the best in the game right now.....FAR

Not sayin hes bad or anything but def not the best...even if he said he was the best..

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post

Not sayin hes bad or anything but def not the best...even if he said he was the best..
                      Who do you believe is the best than? I agree with your statement so don't think im trying to argue or something.

All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise!

Comment

Wale - Ambition
                        Jeezy - TM103

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4295[/ATTACH]

how the hell do you wanna argue about an album you didnt even listen to ?!

Comment

Originally posted by Caninho View Post
                          how the hell do you wanna argue about an album you didnt even listen to ?!
                          ...... I listened to Take Care .... I was talking about when he mentioned Bad Meets Evil & Watch The Throne

Comment

Working...
                          X