Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
    Hahaha perfect!!
    You should be banned tbh. Lately you and your bro/bf has been trying to piss everybody off for no reason smh

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
      You should be banned tbh. Lately you and your bro/bf has been trying to piss everybody off for no reason smh
      You shouldn't be unbanned tbl. Yesterday me and your hoe/bf has been trying to shit everyone on for an reason sml

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Mane what's up wit Wayne poppin his ass like a female, now if he was rockin them female pants that he wore at the VMAs...

Comment

lol

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

I liked The Wham! a lot more.

Comment

i dont like that dance, but fuck it weezy CRAZY!
              I like my blunt, Nutty Professor!

Comment

Dance would look so much better if there was someone to actually "throw that dick" to
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                  They spend to much time on the site, and their getting bored of it. The obsession with baby and all the stupid backward sentences just proves that their just ugly little norwegian kids with nothing better to do than annoy people

Comment

Working...
                  X