No announcement yet.

25 Reasons People Hate YMCMB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

daaaaaamn!!! the guy who wrote this needs to die, so many things are not true!
    I like my blunt, Nutty Professor!

Comment

18. They gave away only 1 turkey during the YMCMB turkey giveway in 2011.

What the fuck I hate when people make up lies like that and everyone starts to believe them

and Juve wasn't dropped, he left.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
      I want to email the author and bitch his ass out for how many things are wrong.
      Contact Us | HipHop365.com

I might do the same If I get time..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

lol @ #21 hahahha

Comment

lol it aint even funny anymore how many points were just simply wrong

Comment

One of Weezy’s past lyrics showing his true respect for women. “I get pussy, mouth and ass, call that bitch triple threat..” –

Some of it was funny, some of it was true, some of it was wrong af
            "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
            Guns and stretchers
            Cristal and dubs for breakfast
            I just got one suggestion - none should test him
            'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
            Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
            Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

And they still winning.

Comment

The person who wrote this definitely has something against YMCMB, but I do agree with numbers 23 and 1, to be honest. The way Birdman doesn't seem to care about the better rapper, only who's makin' more dollars, is odd. 9 is not a reason to hate, it's a reason to be jealous. 10 is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Akaash View Post
                  The person who wrote this definitely has something against YMCMB, but I do agree with numbers 23 and 1, to be honest. The way Birdman doesn't seem to care about the better rapper, only who's makin' more dollars, is odd. 9 is not a reason to hate, it's a reason to be jealous. 10 is stupid.
                  It's not odd, it's how he's always been. It's money over everything with them.

Anyway some of these points are spot on, but I lold at the turkey comment.

Comment

Some of these were pretty funny. Don't think anyone should be taking it seriously though..

Comment

Grown ass men shouldn’t join gangs in there 30′s, nor should they be advocating and promoting gang culture, especially if your credentials haven’t been properly verified by the streets. Seriously, what could Drake possibly do to a rival gang member? Sing to him?

Comment

#23 is so true, but it isn't something bad, its the #1 Stunna damnit

Go & Listen ..

Comment

25 ways how lil wayne impacted the rap game, how about that?

Comment

Working...
                          X