Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who gave empire tha original carter 3???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who gave empire tha original carter 3???????

I found this when i was looking up empire he claims that somone on Waynes bus gave him records from C3 which turned out to be Tha Drought Is Over PT 2. “I Got Your Records From Somebody That Sits Next To You On Your Bus.” and this video shows who had been chillen with wayne on the bus around that time period. SO WHO DO YOU THINK??????? SO I GUESS THERES TWO PWOPLE TO BLAME EMPIRE AND THE NIGGA THAT GAVE HIM THE TRACKS!!!!!!
    Lil Wayne & Young Money: On Tha Bus Part 4 - YouTube DJ Empire responds to Lil Wayne
    C3 Sessions
    0%
    Tha Carter III
    0%

Do you have a picture of this dj?
    And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

Probaly Kidd Kidd.. after Wayne got rid of him Empire hasn't released no more Weezy tapes with new Wayne songs

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        Probaly Kidd Kidd.. after Wayne got rid of him Empire hasn't released no more Weezy tapes with new Wayne songs
        Hahahahahahah.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

For real it prolly was kidd kidd hahahaha lol
          And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
            Yea I heard it was kidd kidd but how da hell did he leak so many songs. I still dont know y he did it I guess he didnt think he could get more money or enough time rappin after he sign wit young money again.

Comment

Originally posted by tupadre97 View Post
              Yea I heard it was kidd kidd but how da hell did he leak so many songs. I still dont know y he did it I guess he didnt think he could get more money or enough time rappin after he sign wit young money again.
              Empire once said Wayne himself hosted the first DIO.

No hard feelings. Despite being called out by Lil Wayne for putting out his unauthorized The Drought Is Over series, The Empire isn’t mad at Weezy. However, he does have some sound advice for the rapper. ”I’ve never been to a Lil Wayne studio session,” Empire toldXXLMag.com. “He gotta look at his inside camp and understand that I got those records from somebody that sits right next to him on a bus…That’s co-signing him while he’s talking about me. I’m not gonna put his name out there, but it’s one of those guys. They’re sitting next to him every day.” As previously reported, Weezy phoned into DJ Drama’s Shade 45 radio show to clear up comments he made about mixtape DJs in Foundation Magazine. Apparently, Wayne wasn’t pissed at DJs in general, but at Empire in particular. “For all DJs, just letting y’all know, that whole shit was meant for that Empire nigga,” Wayne declared during the phoner. “I don’t fuck with [him]. This nigga puts out a CD on me every month. I couldn’t [even] tell you what he looks like.” Empire has a different story. ”I spoke to Wayne,” the DJ assured. “After [The Drought Is Over] Pt.2, I spoke to him. We were supposed to work out a situation where we can work together. Wayne hosted my first Empire joint, so for him to say he don’t even know who I am, that was wrong.” He made the comments that I dropped CDs every month,” he continued. “That’s wrong. I dropped five CDs in two years. I made sure all of them were quality. My CDs are known for having the new music. These kids are running around putting stuff out like stuff I played or whatever leaks on the internet, I think that’s wack and I’ve been not feeling that. I feel like I did more good than bad. Those have been the hottest CDs in the streets for the past year and a half.”To let him tell it, leaking Tha Carter III was wrong as well. Though he’s featured leaked records from earlier Carter IIIversions, Empire doesn’t agree with the DJs who leaked the CD in protest. “I could have took Tha Carter and put out a new Drought, but that’s not what I’m about,” he explained. “The kids that did that, that’s wack. They’re just trying to look for press. ”He didn’t leak the record and he won’t say if he profited from the Drought series, but he does have an opinion on Tha Carter’s third act. Actually, Empire thinks The Drought Is Over Pt.2 is a better record than Tha Carter III. ”It’s not what I expected,” Empire confessed. “There’s definitely some records on there. The Dought Is Over 2, a lot of those records were samples that would have been really good if they could have been cleared. It would have been very costly to clear. That “Mr. Carter” record on Tha Carter III, that record is crazy. No records on none of my tapes equal that joint. But I don’t know, The Drought Is Over 2 is just crazy to me.”

Source.
              Last edited by martian master; 06-22-2012, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                Empire once said Wayne himself hosted the first DIO.

Source.
                Hard to believe since its no skits by him, no ''hosted by Lil Wayne'' or nothing..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

All these recent posts about the Empire, ahh takes me back to the great days of summer 07, trying to download all the C3 leaks on LimeWire. Remember when some songs were extremely loud and I'm A Beast had the police sirens?

Comment

C3 sessions is better music but Tha Carter 3 has more commercial appeal.

Got Money and Lollipop killed it in the clubs, the C3 sessions didn't really have stuff like that...

Comment

*Looks at Thread title*

*Looks at poll*

wth...

Comment

Originally posted by ExCluWeeZy View Post
                        C3 sessions is better music but Tha Carter 3 has more commercial appeal.

Got Money and Lollipop killed it in the clubs, the C3 sessions didn't really have stuff like that...
                        Do What We Do, Kiss Me Baby, I Took Her, Rider, Action, Talkin Bout It & Time For Us To Fuck could been hot in the clubs..

probaly reachin tho..

Comment

Working...
                        X