Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine Wayne still made songs like this. Fuck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    The correct question is, would Wayne have became as famous as he is know if he still makes that type of music?

Wayne did what anybody who wants to make money and make it to the top would do..unless you want him to end up as "the rapper who had a couple of hit records and now ain't shit"
    What? Wayne has more than just a "couple of hits" this dude is a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
      What? Wayne has more than just a "couple of hits" this dude is a legend.
      I'm saying if Wayne before a couple of years ago when he was still makin songs like "damage is done"

Back in the day he didn't have as much hits as now...an of he didn't go mainstream he wouldn't anyway.
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
        Suffix is underrated.
        way underrated..i recently started listening to it.. it was amazing.. all of the tracks!

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
          If I Ruled The World....Imagine That
          The world would probs be a better place... I can't see you doing much worse than the governments

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
            Imagine if Wayne never went to Prison...
            Imagine if Wayne was still on drugs...
            Imagine if Wayne didn't start skating...
            Imagine if Wayne still dressed like a G...
            Imagine if Wayne was still filled with raw deep emotion...
            Imagine if Wayne still had that flow...
            Imagine if Wayne was still a beast...
            Imagine if Wayne...

All the things people imagine on a daily basis here...
            If wayne was still on drugs he prolly woulda died, so i believe jail kinda saved his life.

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

The world would probs be a better place... I can't see you doing much worse than the governments
            He's from germany, he might start a world war 3

I hate them thirsty bitches
            Cut them off like circumcision
            -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
              He's from germany, he might start a world war 3

Comment

Was a reference to that Nas x Lauryn Hill track, but thanks anyway
                THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                  Oh nah I'm not saying IANAHB ll is dope, I'm just saying that until that album comes out these threads will continue, because nobody will know if wayne will come out with a dope album or another flop
                  C4 wasn't near a flop.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by ajlfc92 View Post
                    Both the Suffix and Prefix are underrated. Two of my favourite mixtapes from Wayne. Probably top 5 with DD3, D2 and NC.
                    Don't 4get Lilweezyana too, but still Prefix and Suffix r definately his most underrated mixtapes. Nobody ever really talks about even they have so many great songs like Round here, Blowin up fast, Dear Summer, Diamonds on my neck etc.

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 AM ----------

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                    The correct question is, would Wayne have became as famous as he is know if he still makes that type of music?

Wayne did what anybody who wants to make money and make it to the top would do..unless you want him to end up as "the rapper who had a couple of hit records and now ain't shit"
                    I say dat he could still have the same quality in his mixtapes but still have his albums reflect the current mainstream at the same time which is pretty much wat he has been doing.

Comment

Working...
                    X