Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    thread needs updating
    Any new studio sessions? I always try to keep an eye on it but maybe I missed some footage?

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.B. View Post
      Any new studio sessions? I always try to keep an eye on it but maybe I missed some footage?
      we dont get no footage of wayne in the studio anymore. just skate footage

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        we dont get no footage of wayne in the studio anymore. just skate footage
        Yea thats what I think too. Last footage I can remember is "She Will" from C4. But I already have that in OP.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.B. View Post
          Yea thats what I think too. Last footage I can remember is "She Will" from C4. But I already have that in OP.

what about moment? and those times when we saw wayne in the studio with a beat playing but not him rapping but vibing out to it or that one unreleased song from Weezy Wednesdays he was recording
          Last edited by Zimmie; 06-24-2016, 08:53 AM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
            what about moment? and those times when we saw wayne in the studio with a beat playing but not him rapping but vibing out to it or that one unreleased song from Weezy Wednesdays he was recording
            I just checked OP real quick. I have Moment in there (part4). And I have the Fire Flame Remix and Miami Freestyle from Weezy Wednesdays. I haven't included videos of him vibing to beats because I thought recordings are better. (Also too lazy to search them all)

Comment

we need ni�o 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                we need ni�o 3.
                seriously I don't get whats so hard about giving a guy a camera and let him film some
                footage in the studio...smh
                That would give wayne so much more publicity and hype

Comment

No ceilings was goat

Comment

Is it just me or do a lot of the videos in the OP not exist anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by jsho View Post
                      Yea, just download [MENTION=86551]Waynasite[/MENTION] DVD from the Downloads section, it has every Lil Wayne studio session on it

Comment

Originally posted by jsho View Post
                        thats youtube for you

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                          Yea, just download [MENTION=86551]Waynasite[/MENTION] DVD from the Downloads section, it has every Lil Wayne studio session on it

Comment

Working...
                          X