Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne will fade in a couple of months

Who else hates lil wayne?

First of all not only does this cat thinks hes the best rapper alive, but thats a load of crap. Hes not talented, he has no flow, plus i doubt he writes any of his own lyrics.

His voice is the worst, i mean jesus christ its so whiney and it sounds like my three year old niece is rappin. And his nasty cackle just tips the scales, he sucks.

Listen to a jay-z verse next to a wayne verse. In jay's you can actually hear what he's saying and understand his words. Not to mention most of his songs have a focus, a point, or a central theme. Wayne just spits words that rhyme, that make no sense whatsoever. Its just a crappy load of words that he just throws together and hope they rhyme.

Also on a lighter note, wayne isnt gay, so stop sayin that but he is an awful rapper and a joke. People like him beacause they all want to jump on the bandwagon. He'll fade in a couple months or so but still end it sooner.

Im not saying im better im just saying theres so much better out there.
    Who else hates lil wayne? - Yahoo! Answers

4 Years ago

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
      Sad thing is, he hopped on the bandwagon for Lil Wayne, cuz he obviously didn't know Wayne had a career before 08.
      ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
        Sad thing is, he hopped on the bandwagon for Lil Wayne, cuz he obviously didn't know Wayne had a career before 08.

Source?

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post

Source?
          lolwut..

Comment

Source?
            You forgot to put the

Comment

Source?
              Bling-bling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is widely believed that Rapper
              Lil Wayne invented the word Bling-bling

Comment

i hate when people speak like that about wayne man

Comment

Well... It would appear we have a stan here... Oh well. Love him or hate him.

GRAB YOUR GLOCKS WHEN YOU SEE TUPAC

Comment

so many people say that. That 'so many' is the people that only listen to the radio. FUCK RADIO BITCHES, they dont know real music

Comment

Many ppl call Wayne shit when they only listened to his mainstream bs.
                      I showed one of my Wayne-hater friends Hustler Musik and he changed his mind on Weezy.

Comment

That guy was really mad.. no one gives a fuck about his opinion anyways

Comment

Working...
                        X