• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bread over bed released in 16 days?

Bread Over Bed | The Official Bread Over Bed Movement

Dj scoob doo just posted this link on facebook. and has a countdown saying

Estimated time until launch - 16 days

Dont know if that is for the website, or the documentary.

I guess it's the website, because there was a article about it on lwhq June 5, but it stood that the website would be launched next week.. so i think it has been pushed back?

Comment

Originally posted by Waynebest4ever View Post
      I guess it's the website, because there was a article about it on lwhq June 5, but it stood that the website would be launched next week.. so i think it has been pushed back?
      typical of dj scooby doo

Comment

This website has been up for weeks and the count down started at like 32 days, a week after it was meant to launched originally but got pushed back (no surprise). Nothing new bro and it's probably just for the website although I feel that some footage will be released same day. As the website will not have a purpose of being launched if there is no content on there for us.

I have a feeling that it's not just a documentary and everyones got a bit mixed up, I think it's gonna be a on going thing with new footage on the reg on day to day work for Wayne etc... Not sure though, we haven't really had any info apart from the Vid MTV recorded of Wayne talking about Bread over Bed.

Comment

inb4nothinghappensat0.00

Comment

looks sweet.

Comment

I have no idea what the whole "Bread Over Bed" thing is supposed to mean.. ahaha

Comment

Working...
              X