Chat w Lil Wayne NOW!! xgames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
    okay lets spam him with my Dedication 4 cover now lol http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gra...n-4-cover.html
    Please tell me that someone asked him about dedication 4 . It seems like the only thing that I would have asked him that he would have answered..

Comment

they stopped lol, whatever, coz anyway he would have just answered those silly questions like "how was skating with blah blah like?" lol....its cool tho
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Just see Weezy next to David Beckham haha

Comment

Originally posted by Sam. View Post
          ??
          Serenityy (Slidell Lousiana)

Lil Wayne, your a greattttt rapper and I love your music and your a great skater and you should do some more music with Eminem soon. Yay, thanks
          Weezy: (4:36 PM)

Thank you- I will.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
            Just see Weezy next to David Beckham haha
            What?

Comment

Originally posted by xkevanx View Post
              Please tell me that someone asked him about dedication 4 . It seems like the only thing that I would have asked him that he would have answered..
              I asked about 5 times if there will be dedication 4 or a new mixtape soon, but no answer.

Comment

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
                I asked about 5 times if there will be dedication 4 or a new mixtape soon, but no answer.
                Damn that sucks..

Comment

Erm what?

there in los angelas
                  Drag my name through the mud, I come out clean

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                    What?
                    I'm watching the X games, they showed up in the celebrity bit, and Wayne was sitting there with his red beats on sitting next to David Beckham English Footballer lives in America and plays for American team now!!

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Originally posted by YMCMB787 View Post
                    there in los angelas
                    I know? Whats that got to do with them lying about Wayne being on air with Tony Hawk?

Comment

I'm watching the X games, they showed up in the celebrity bit, and Wayne was sitting there with his red beats on sitting next to David Beckham English Footballer lives in America and plays for American team now!!

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

I know? Whats that got to do with them lying about Wayne being on air with Tony Hawk?

wayne was also shakin his head back and forth while the beats was on haha jammin to IANAHB II

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

[QUOTE=Kuzz;897571]I'm watching the X games, they showed up in the celebrity bit, and Wayne was sitting there with his red beats on sitting next to David Beckham English Footballer lives in America and plays for American team now!!

I know? Whats that got to do with them lying about Wayne being on air with Tony Hawk?[/
                      QUOTE]

i thogut u asked where they playin at? but maybe later lol. we still got an hour of the show
                      Drag my name through the mud, I come out clean

Comment

Tyrone (Atlanata Georgia)

Can we have news about I am not a human being 2 please
                        Weezy: (4:38 PM)

Yeah, its gonna be the best thing you ever heard,

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                          Tyrone (Atlanata Georgia)

Can we have news about I am not a human being 2 please
                          Weezy: (4:38 PM)

Yeah, its gonna be the best thing you ever heard,

Comment

Working...
                          X