Chat w Lil Wayne NOW!! xgames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat w Lil Wayne NOW!! xgames

SAW NO POST BUT WEEZY IS CURRELNTLY AT XGAMES AND WILL DO A LIVE CHAT AT 5PM EST. HE WEARING RED DRE BEATS LOL.. ASK ABT MUSIC LMAOO..

Hip-hop star and avid skateboarder Lil Wayne will be doing a live chat on Sunday, July 1 at 5 p.m. ET. The multi-platinum selling artist has become enamored with skateboarding over the last few years and has even started his own skate company called Truk Fit. Ask him questions now!

Live athlete chats at X Games LA 2012 - ESPN

i was watchin xgames and they showed weezy and mentioned this..

i
    Last edited by YMCMB787; 07-01-2012, 04:25 PM.
    Drag my name through the mud, I come out clean

no .

Comment

Shit is for real?! Doubt it, coz Wayne doesn't wanna know the question his fans are gonna ask!
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        Shit is for real?! Doubt it, coz Wayne doesn't wanna know the question his fans are gonna ask!

hes expecting questions abt skateboarding , xgames , tricks , trukfit , street league , who he thinks will win , etc

Comment

So this will be in like 15 min?
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB787 View Post
            hes expecting questions abt skateboarding , xgames , tricks , trukfit , street league , who he thinks will win , etc
            He can expect what he wants doesn't mean it's going to happen lol. "Wayne, leave the fucking x-games and get yo ass into the booth"

Comment

YOur question has to be approved first so they ain't gonna let people say what they want... But he is answering questions now!! Keep submitting trying to get a shoutout for LWHQ lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                So this will be in like 15 min?

he live right now

Comment

Wait where is he going to be live at? That website or?
                  The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Someone just asked when C5 is coming out and the comment has been approved, see what he says lool

Comment

And all my riders do not give a fuck, x games
                      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

jake knudsen (shelton,Washington)

Hey weezy what is your favorite thing about xgames and when is carter 5 coming out
                        Weezy: (4:47 PM)

X Games is a higher level of competition- I've been to a few other contest and this one is the bestCarter 5 will come most likely next year

Comment

Working...
                        X