Best Lil Wayne Lyrics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Lil Wayne Lyrics!

Please don't shoot me down, i land feet flat, then walk a million miles with New Orleans on my back

Originally posted by xBradathan View Post
    Please don't shoot me down, i land feet flat, then walk a million miles with New Orleans on my back

Comment

"It's Young Money and we on like the television"
      "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
      Guns and stretchers
      Cristal and dubs for breakfast
      I just got one suggestion - none should test him
      'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
      Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
      Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

"Now weezy why you drive so fast, because I'm chasing the dream. And when I catch that motherfucker imma rape it and leave"
        ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

His verse on 9mm >

Comment

Lil Wayne's Lyrics are given the high competition and people love this composition. Recently I found some amazing songs in essay writing service reviews and I must say these are my all-time favorite. You should grab these albums for entertaining stuff.

Comment

Demolition verses

Comment

am in the ocean getting shark pussy

Comment

Originally posted by xBradathan View Post
                  i brought the no back like a nigga with no back lol.

Comment

murder the adults n let the kids get adpoted run up in yo house fuk is aimin bout empty dat clip n dat bitch slide out imma shoot u right up in da head between ur eyebrows n i cut the heads off n bring em back to papi disconnekt ya neck n feet they bury u today n find da head next week u know my flow nasty like a baby mama i got two balls i pass em to ya baby mama i be swimmin all backwards in ya baby mama i will make the kid a bastard kill the baby mama automatic leave em dead in the living room n cut ur tounge out mail it to ya mamas use ur head or i take off da shoulders n chop da head off mail it to ya mama with a bunch of dozens of roses dont u know [MENTION=102900]Gudda Gudda[/MENTION] kidnap kids fuck em in da ass n throw em over da bridge dats how it be shit be laid out

Comment

Originally posted by ��� View Post
                      murder the adults n let the kids get adpoted run up in yo house fuk is aimin bout empty dat clip n dat bitch slide out imma shoot u right up in da head between ur eyebrows n i cut the heads off n bring em back to papi disconnekt ya neck n feet they bury u today n find da head next week u know my flow nasty like a baby mama i got two balls i pass em to ya baby mama i be swimmin all backwards in ya baby mama i will make the kid a bastard kill the baby mama automatic leave em dead in the living room n cut ur tounge out mail it to ya mamas use ur head or i take off da shoulders n chop da head off mail it to ya mama with a bunch of dozens of roses dont u know [MENTION=102900]Gudda Gudda[/MENTION] kidnap kids fuck em in da ass n throw em over da bridge dats how it be shit be laid out
                      yea

Comment

Originally posted by Skankhunt42 View Post
                        Demolition verses
                        Thank You

Comment

Working...
                        X