Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Am Not A Human Being Cover (UNOFFICIAL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am Not A Human Being Cover (UNOFFICIAL)

OK, first of all, i didn't put this in the graphics section because i feel like it fits a wider audience. We all saw the Nirvana-like poster of Wayne swimming in the "Bread over Bed" video. I saw it and thoguht it would be a cool idea to work a cover out of it. I posted it on my blog and on this site. Earlier today, scoob retweeted a link similar to the cover asking if it was official. We all know it won't be, but i had similar trouble with the "Sorry 4 The Wait" cover i made & was all over hip hop blogs. Just wanted to make sure everyone knows it is NOT official.

Thanks!!

Scoob's Tweet: https://twitter.com/djscoobdoo/statu...90834726178817

My Original Cover Posted 5/31: Rap It Up Design: Lil Wayne • I Am Not A Human Being II Cover

My Sorry 4 The Wait Cover: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gra...-the-wait.html

Good thing you told me! I really thought Wayne would use a Nirvana parodied cover of a baby him for IANAHB2.

I'd like to thank the haters for your cooperation
    I got that Doctor Chopper, give you an operation

Comment

Lil Wayne “I Am Not A Human Being 2″ Cover (Nirvana Edition) � DieboltDesigns

Way better then yours tbh.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

I really hope he doesn't use that picture.

Comment

I think he should keep the different aged versions of himself for the Carter series.

Comment

he might use something similar for carter 5 but not IANAHB2

Comment

instead of a white fat guy, someone needs to put the c3 baby face on rick ross underwater

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

Originally posted by @liltunechi17 View Post
                instead of a white fat guy, someone needs to put the c3 baby face on rick ross underwater
                ..fat white guy? What the fuck? The body is a baby..

Comment

I wish he would use it tbh. It's very unique and different from his previous. I loved the Rebirth cover cause it was different.

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                    diebolt is very talented and i am a big fan of his work. But on this specific cover, i like mine better. more like the original.

Comment

I don't think he should use this. IANAHB is supposed to be about how different Wayne is, but the cover is a copy of Nirvana. Just my opinion.

Comment

i would hate if that were the cover tbh... i loved that other cover tho...i dont know if it was diebolt or rapitupdesigns...it was of a baby scanner thing with "i am not a human being 2" in green. THAT was fuckin dope.

Comment

Working...
                        X