mack in waynes shadow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mack in waynes shadow?

tbh mack kills most of his verses and doesnt get as much credit as he deserves ( as a aritst) and i think even tho i dont want him to he could walk from ymcmb and become one of the best that album of his needs to drop soon not taking anything away form wayne but mack could be just as good

mack got that flow and those good singing vocals

haha what? mack good but u trippin mane..

Comment

Originally posted by Sam. View Post
      haha what? mack good but u trippin mane..
      tbh him being in waynes shadow is why its tooken him this long to start a album

Comment

TBH, I think he just simply doesn't want to release an album. He's making money just by being CEO of Young Money. He could just drop some mixtapes for his fans. But an album? Nah...
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
          tbh him being in waynes shadow is why its tooken him this long to start a album
          i guess u dont have a clue what u talkin about at all wayne is the reason why mack is where he's at right now

Comment

Originally posted by Sam. View Post
            i guess u dont have a clue what u talkin about at all wayne is the reason why mack is where he's at right now
            mack helps wayne more thn you know.. but if thats what you wanna say its another way to say hes in waynes shadow.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
            TBH, I think he just simply doesn't want to release an album. He's making money just by being CEO of Young Money. He could just drop some mixtapes for his fans. But an album? Nah...
            would you personally bump a mack album if one dropped?

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
              mack helps wayne more thn you know.. but if thats what you wanna say its another way to say hes in waynes shadow.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

would you personally bump a mack album if one dropped?
              Sure, why not? He's got skill, that I can't deny. But I just don't see it happening, that's all. Same goes for Gudda and Millz.
              OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Sure, why not? He's got skill, that I can't deny. But I just don't see it happening, that's all. Same goes for Gudda and Millz.
                gudda >tbh but mack hopefully drops his shit soon i believe it was stated before gudda is working on a album as well

Comment

Mack on Celebrate >>>

Comment

if i was jae millz or gudda gudda i'd leave the fucking label and go indie

Comment

Originally posted by GrimGenius View Post
                      if i was jae millz or gudda gudda i'd leave the fucking label and go indie
                      gudda gudda gudda gudda

Comment

I'm being very honest, I've never heard a Mack Maine verse that I thought was wack. He's very talented
                        "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                        Guns and stretchers
                        Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                        I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                        'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                        Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                        Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Working...
                        X