• Show
Clear All

• DJ Premier speaks on YMCMB/G.O.O.D MUSIC BEEF

DJ Premier Discusses YMCMB/G.O.O.D. Music Beef - YouTube

who cares what he thinks?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
      who cares what he thinks?

ummmmm dj premier is a legend, i wouldnt expect a dumb fucking lil wayne fan to comprehend that

Comment

If you don't like Wayne, get the fuck outta here.

Stupid motherfucker, eat a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by RapIsDead View Post
          ummmmm dj premier is a legend, i wouldnt expect a dumb fucking lil wayne fan to comprehend that
          Stop living in the past, everyone you listen to probably washed up. Rap isn't dead, it changed stupid fuck.

Bet you're some 39 year old who thinks he knows rap cuz he was around when it started.

or you're just a troll. either way, suck my dick bitch.
          ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

who the fuck cares what he says?

also, loool. Hip Hop used to be the shit back then huh?

FRESH PRINCE FOREVER CUNTS.

Comment

And you're right, Premier is a legend and praises Wayne everytime he talks about him, so Wayne is worried about what these Hip Hop legends think about him. He don't give a fuck about what stupid motherfuckers like you think, so you can bitching how much you want, because Hip Hop legends show love for Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
                Stop living in the past, everyone you listen to probably washed up. Rap isn't dead, it changed stupid fuck.

Bet you're some 39 year old who thinks he knows rap cuz he was around when it started.

or you're just a troll. either way, suck my dick bitch.

wayne couldnt hold a candle to any of those "washed up rappers"

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Originally posted by RawTune2005 View Post
                And you're right, Premier is a legend and praises Wayne everytime he talks about him, so Wayne is worried about what these Hip Hop legends think about him. He don't give a fuck about what stupid motherfuckers like you think, so you can bitching how much you want, because Hip Hop legends show love for Wayne.

they dickride him so they won't be looked at as haters

Comment

Asskissing is not part of this culture. They're not looking for a mainstream success, some attention or whatever. They're praising because Wayne is amazing at his game, and that's a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by RapIsDead View Post
                    they dickride him so they won't be looked at as haters
                    That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. When you run the game for a certain amount of time like all the greats before you did, you deserve respect. That's why the hip hop vets show respect to Wayne.

And wtf are some of you dissing premier for? Dude is one of the best producers of all time.

Comment

And most of these niggas who hating on Wayne don't know all his shit. They only know his commercial shit, and not his street shit.

That Wayne which lasted until 2008 is one of the greatest ever, period.

Comment

Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
                        That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. When you run the game for a certain amount of time like all the greats before you did, you deserve respect. That's why the hip hop vets show respect to Wayne.

And wtf are some of you dissing premier for? Dude is one of the best producers of all time.

whatever you say lmao

Comment

Working...
                        X