• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: his teeth

Originally posted by deadcivilian
    Originally posted by Fredd
    Originally posted by VveeZy
    Originally posted by Karupoeg
    User VveeZy, you seem to be very hostile and inpolite all over this forum. And you answer to most of the pots in the forum. What's the matter? Have no life? C'mon, bash me too, cool kidd :shfity:

Uhm no? i wouldnt just go at your neck for no reason, so dont ask me,, and you dont know who i am, so before you ask me why i'm on this forum alot, Be sure to know who your actually talking to, and then youd realize why it seems like "I have no life". I probably make more money than your family alright and im only 16. So please dont talk shit. Plus i prob. get more poon then half the guys on this forum, so yeah please Karupoeg, i actually like you on this forum, to talk real shit.

http://www.facebook.com/tensity
    http://www.myspace.com/TheStylesEffecT

^^^ I really have no life and im just some ugly nerdy ass kid who sits online all day? ha.

joelreal, youngmoney ent., and Young Luc can tell you what i do there hun
    sorry buddy, but you have no clue, and obviously won't stay in this forum too long.
    Haha this guy? more money than everyone here? 16? More "poon"? What, u makin money off lilwaynehq.com or what? U gettin poon while posting here? Let me guess, multi-tasking right? I mean 500 posts? Plus a myspace, facebook AND you're makin more money than us? Get real bro, the only thing u makin is an ass of yourself here by repeatedly getting on people's nerves with your negative posts all the time..Let me guess maybe 485 of you posts are negative? You're 16 boy, stay in school ...Oh yeah and noone here wants to see your nappy ass body (IF thats even you)

Lmfao I'm going to get kicked off this forum for stating my opinion, alright, and i dont havce NEGATIVE posts, its the way i Reply that you think im bieng negative, you wouldnt undertsand because you dont know me, and Yes i do make more than most of you.

www.mlgpro.com

^^^ Yes i'm a professional Gamer, and i dont care if you think im a nerd, i get paid for playing video games, lmfao hows that sound? and i dont need to tell you people how much, just know its more than youl make, And yes ill stay in school beacuse im going somewhere in life and i stay on this forum because im on house arrest, i just got outta lockup since 6 months ago so theres a reason why im on this shit alot (i never used to be on the internet im bored as fuck here in the house). Now please just shutup i dont need to explain my life to you people ONLINE ok. Lmfao and ALLLLRIIGHT, i just go and put other peoples pictures on my default and my freinds in real life just happen to comment my pics and say shit because its NOT me right, lmfao you guys are some real cool kids, just talking out your ass when you dont know someone. Plus my negative posts are also prob cas i get angry quick at anything.

***You Lookin at me, is like you lookin through Ant Eyes***

Comment

^^ okay you get money while playing games. cool.

Now let's get back to the fckn topic.
      "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

Ha-haa Lucky bastard then . But yeah, back to the topic, which would be the Lil Wayne 150K permanent grill
        I'M A DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWG!

I got more balls than the Universe.

Comment

weezy has a great set of teeth and the diamonds just complete it
          keep on doin ya thang weezy got your back every time mr. carter

Comment

would be a bugger if you chipped one.

Comment

haha this some funny responses here...
              he talked about it in the jimmy kimmel show..

Comment

Originally posted by abelardo90
                haha this some funny responses here...
                he talked about it in the jimmy kimmel show..
                "Lil Wayne... go brush your diamonds..."

it was a funny interview
                Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

It makes you wonder what he uses to brush them... silver cleaner? :suprised:

Comment

Originally posted by MszRockette
                    It makes you wonder what he uses to brush them... silver cleaner? :suprised:

he said in the jimmy kemmel interview that he uses colgate im pretty sure
                    Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

woooooow f***** wow!!!!!!!! i can not belive that people i dont even f***ing no are disrespecting me :[ iam just a teen i just started and then i went out of the state and i couldnt reply back sooner but all of yall that say im the worst person on this site is a f****ing shoker buttt whatever man cause im a barbie nowwwwwww biches

Comment

LIL WAYNE TEETH IS WORTH A BILLION DOLLARS

"Yeah I'm Paid, Thats All I Gotta Say"

Comment

Originally posted by WayneTrain
                          LIL WAYNE TEETH IS WORTH A BILLION DOLLARS
                          no

$ 150,000

Comment

Working...