• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil Wayne Interview With Tim Westwood [Official]

Originally posted by KasualMoula
    Originally posted by Zelos
    Originally posted by koolkiddale13
    I don't know why Tim Westwood didn't just answer: "because people don't want you to to get a heart attack any minute so you CAN'T even make any new music. It's not about the succes, it's about your health when it comes to your cup."

Am I the only one thinking this?
    Yeah.. You are.
    Wayne was so real when he said..
    "This cup made me successful. Everything i dropped was number one.
    I won 4 Grammy's.. Did you? Maybe ya'll should drink it then.
    Suck my dick and suck my cup."
    Ahahaha.. We wont EVER stop hearing new shit from him.
    Ckuz if Wayne has a heart attack [God forbid] then all the millions of songs he has will leak out..
    If he dies we'll have LOTS of songs from him.. Believe dhat..
    Biggest crap ever. A person doesn't need to die to get songs to leak. There's a reason they're not out there. They may not be as good or he may want to release them another day. How can you call that a POSITIVE thing when he'd die? That's retarded shit man; he can make new shit when he's alive, he can drop that shit whenever he wants to when he's ALIVE.

Also, he may sound real, but it wasn't an answer to the question. The cup is about HEALTH. Not about SUCCES. You're fucking stupid if you think that cup made him better or anything. Lil' Wayne is trying to sound like that, because he knows dumbasses like you will believe anything he says, but it doesn't make ANY sense when you just think about it. The syrup endangers his health, it doesn't INCREASE his succes. It's a correlation that means shit and he's just using that argument so that he can get dumb people to shut up.

So many dumb people in this world....

Co-mothafuckin Sign'!

but i got a slight adjustment to what u said...

His cup is his cup... he don't give a fuck what u thank... he likes his drank and his drank got him feelin good... he livin his life feelin' good... aint a damn thang wrong with that... nikkuh likes his drank and he dont care what u think... as for dumbass sayin what he said bout wayne dyin... mane the nikkuh got all the green he wants hes got everything he wants to let his words and thoughts be heard if it wasnt for his emansipating and liberated thoughts thanks to the drank or what he smokin at the moment then we would never hear him as himself... he likes to express himself... it just so happens that what he thinks straight from the mind is what people want to hear... man if the nikkuh wants to do away with himself my god he'd be a legend hes decently close to his peak... when and if he hits it make him indeed the "best rapper alive" many would argue to say he already is but day after day he stands to show us hes getting better and better...
    I know man, I know he doesn't care what everyone thinks, but I was just sayinig this cuz I was wondering what Lil' Wayne would say when people would come with his health as an argument. I was just saying I don't understand why they didn't do that, because that's what it's about. He would probably say: "It's my cup, it's my health, it's none of your mothafucking business", but then you could say: well, people actually care about you and you may die (rappers did so before him), so whats gonna happen with your music then? Now THAT would've been an interesting question...it's never been asked, cuz people choke when Wayne says 'it's none of your mothafucking business'. It's just a shame, is all.

Comment

Re: Lil Wayne Interview With Tim Westwood [Official]

Originally posted by KasualMoula
      Originally posted by koolkiddale13
      I don't know why Tim Westwood didn't just answer: "because people don't want you to to get a heart attack any minute so you CAN'T even make any new music. It's not about the succes, it's about your health when it comes to your cup."

Am I the only one thinking this?
      Yeah.. You are.
      Wayne was so real when he said..
      "This cup made me successful. Everything i dropped was number one.
      I won 4 Grammy's.. Did you? Maybe ya'll should drink it then.
      Suck my dick and suck my cup."
      Ahahaha.. We wont EVER stop hearing new shit from him.
      Ckuz if Wayne has a heart attack [God forbid] then all the millions of songs he has will leak out..
      If he dies we'll have LOTS of songs from him.. Believe dhat..
      Biggest crap ever. A person doesn't need to die to get songs to leak. There's a reason they're not out there. They may not be as good or he may want to release them another day. How can you call that a POSITIVE thing when he'd die? That's retarded shit man; he can make new shit when he's alive, he can drop that shit whenever he wants to when he's ALIVE.

Also, he may sound real, but it wasn't an answer to the question. The cup is about HEALTH. Not about SUCCES. You're fucking stupid if you think that cup made him better or anything. Lil' Wayne is trying to sound like that, because he knows dumbasses like you will believe anything he says, but it doesn't make ANY sense when you just think about it. The syrup endangers his health, it doesn't INCREASE his succes. It's a correlation that means shit and he's just using that argument so that he can get dumb people to shut up.

So many dumb people in this world....

Co-mothafuckin Sign'!

but i got a slight adjustment to what u said...

His cup is his cup... he don't give a fuck what u thank... he likes his drank and his drank got him feelin good... he livin his life feelin' good... aint a damn thang wrong with that... nikkuh likes his drank and he dont care what u think... as for dumbass sayin what he said bout wayne dyin... mane the nikkuh got all the green he wants hes got everything he wants to let his words and thoughts be heard if it wasnt for his emansipating and liberated thoughts thanks to the drank or what he smokin at the moment then we would never hear him as himself... he likes to express himself... it just so happens that what he thinks straight from the mind is what people want to hear... man if the nikkuh wants to do away with himself my god he'd be a legend hes decently close to his peak... when and if he hits it make him indeed the "best rapper alive" many would argue to say he already is but day after day he stands to show us hes getting better and better...
      I know man, I know he doesn't care what everyone thinks, but I was just sayinig this cuz I was wondering what Lil' Wayne would say when people would come with his health as an argument. I was just saying I don't understand why they didn't do that, because that's what it's about. He would probably say: "It's my cup, it's my health, it's none of your mothafucking business", but then you could say: well, people actually care about you and you may die (rappers did so before him), so whats gonna happen with your music then? Now THAT would've been an interesting question...it's never been asked, cuz people choke when Wayne says 'it's none of your mothafucking business'. It's just a shame, is all.
      He would probably say something like '' Its MY health, Dont worry about me dying, Worry bout yourself and your family" Or something like that, You know Wayne

D4! C4!
      LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

Working...
      X