X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil wayne on VMA 2011 Perforamance HD 720p + uncensored

below you can watch the vma 2011 performance in hd and uncensored

I really enjoyed his performance at the vmas
    I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

His best performance behind Gossip at BET Awards

Comment

Lol, Wayne had tight pants, auto tune, a guitar all on one performance......he had all the stuff haters hate on one performance
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          Lol, Wayne had tight pants, auto tune, a guitar all on one performance......he had all the stuff haters hate on one performance
          Someone at my old school said that he didn't like Wayne's performace because he was jumping so much

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

lmao! Dude, you're worried about him jumping on stage during an award show performance? First off, Wayne is not aspiring in choreography? He has never aspired nor wanted that? He out there spittin'! That is Lil Wayne, he's aspiring, excuse me... aspirED to be the Greatest Rapper Alive. And although he hasn't produced some of the material that we wanted/expected LATELY, he is doing shit that not only Rapper's can not do (Yeah, you... I'm lookin' at you Jay, Kanye! Em? 50? 50-cent? Where tha fuck you go?), BUT Hip Hop artists (& Music artists in general) as well. He is selling his material better than anyone else.

Nobody sells 1.5 million records in 7 days, not Jay-Z or Kanye, or Britney Spears or whoever else is popular? I wouldn't know, I just know what the charts say... "Numbers don't lie!" - Cortez Bryant

But... seriously, fuck being #1 on Billboard's Rap Charts & #1 on Billboards Top 200 charts... he need to get better at jumpin'!! People will never stop amusing me with the shit they will say/do to hate on Wayne. You mad, bruh? Damn, you're so mad, though? lol!

Juniyaa #1, for the last half decade & it's looking like he will remain there for the next half. Stop "trying" to talk shit & hate, AND do somethin' about it! Okay, rantin' like a muhfucker, but who sell's 1.5 million in one week, then a milli on C4's first week of sales. Nobody can do it anymore with today's technology. Google whatever ya want, it's free if you spend a few minutes searchin'! Hell, in some cases you can get entire iTunes Versions of albums for free... haters gon' hate though, right? That's what they do...

Kaboom.
            Last edited by _Coop_; 08-18-2012, 02:16 AM.
            Check out my YouTube Channel: Kentucky Hoops TV the link can be found here: KHTV�
            Highlight videos of the University of Kentucky Wildcats, the G.O.A.T: Michael Jordan, NFL & more!

Comment

Tunechi killed this performance, he starts out slow but as always, leaves with a huge bang.

Comment

lmao off at that CP3 smilie [MENTION=70888]187JoshM187[/MENTION]!
                Check out my YouTube Channel: Kentucky Hoops TV the link can be found here: KHTV�
                Highlight videos of the University of Kentucky Wildcats, the G.O.A.T: Michael Jordan, NFL & more!

Comment

dope performance

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                    He shoulda brought out a skateboard and worn uggs too loool

Comment

Lol butthurt central

Comment

THANK YOU! major props to ya for this...

Comment

Working...
                        X