lil wayne trouble?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lil wayne trouble?

"just the other day my nigga chris killed himself i pray to god i never feel the way he felt"

any idea who "chris" is?

I've been wondering about it myself

Comment

Originally posted by Waynebest4ever View Post
      I've been wondering about it myself
      im not even gonna lie.. id do anything for trouble in 320 bitrate

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
        im not even gonna lie.. id do anything for trouble in 320 bitrate
        i wish StreetRunner would have released that one mastered instead of RappaPomPom :/

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money Soldier View Post
          i wish StreetRunner would have released that one mastered instead of RappaPomPom :/
          i like rappapompom..kinda.. its not something i listen to everyday though

Comment

i keep the toast turn your ass to breadcrumbs! - hold up. lil wayne feat t-streets.
            i am not a human being!;-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by liljambywayne View Post
              i keep the toast turn your ass to breadcrumbs! - hold up. lil wayne feat t-streets.
              i am not a human being![ATTACH=CONFIG]4899[/ATTACH]
              no1 likes you

Comment

da fuck??????????

Comment

Same. Im hoping someone knows and visits this thread. wayne-serious.png

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

i have two theories
                    he juss said it for no reason to make a song good and tell a story, kinda?

or maybe it happened when he was in middle/high school and decided to say it that way?

we gotta troll StreetRunner for a mastered version

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money Soldier View Post
                      i have two theories
                      he juss said it for no reason to make a song good and tell a story, kinda?

or maybe it happened when he was in middle/high school and decided to say it that way?

we gotta troll StreetRunner for a mastered version
                      nah Its true, from Cry out: ''beezy roll a blunt! Where Beezy at? beezy got killed.. and that was my nigga! I go way back with my nigga..''

im pretty sure as social as Wayne is he has friends that dies every year..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                        nah Its true, from Cry out: ''beezy roll a blunt! Where Beezy at? beezy got killed.. and that was my nigga! I go way back with my nigga..''

im pretty sure as social as Wayne is he has friends that dies every year..
                        brrr yo plei boi question whats the deal with transcoded audio? like someone said "that nsfw guy trancodes his audio into 320 kbps" wtf does that mean stunna?

Comment

Working...
                        X