Depends what mood Im in. But I can't pick both are classics

Comment

The carter 2 easily.. it's got some great hit single's

Comment

C2>>>>c3>>>>c1
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

my fav album says it all. and lol at the person actin as if C3 was garbage, he had the perfect mix of club songs, street songs, love songs, and establishing personas(phone home). my fav wayne album of all time is hands down C2, but i think C3 is #2 followed by C1. you just sound like one of those people who hate anything mainstream.

Comment

Both good albums but for me it's definitely Tha Carter II . And Tha Carter III Sessions though are right up there with it.
            #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

I can't pick,both are classics.
              I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                C2>>>>c3>>>>c1
                This.
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Okay first of all... Tha Carter III 2007 > C1, C2, C3 2008.

Carter II is far better than Carter I.

Not really a big fan of C1 too be honest, not too big on Mannie fresh's beats. Also wayne's voice wasn't as great/devoloped until C2.

C2 put wayne in a good spot in the hip hop industry.

So yeah I'm definatly going with C2 over C1 anyday.

Comment

I like more songs from Tha Carter II than on Tha Carter.

So Tha Carter II

Comment

I really cant choose cuz i dobt have a favorie wayne album cuz i usually have favorite songs

Comment

theres only one song that i listen to from c1, thats BM J.R. other than that definitely c2, but c3>c2

Comment

Haha, dude's are sleepin on C1 big time. The album was is much more raw and gritty than Wayne on C2. Tracks like We Don't, Walk In, BM J.R., Who Wanna, etc showed Wayne's matured swagger and style from the immature 500 Degreez. Tha Carter 1 is the album that showed people that Wayne was stepping up to the plate. I love both albums; sometimes I tend to slide to C1 a bit more because I like the street Wayne more (as Tha Carter is Wayne's least mainstream album). C2 is more balanced, but less gritty.

Oh, and BM J.R. > all of C3, maybe except for Tie My Hands and Don'tGetIt.

Comment

Working...
                          X