Anyone else think this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else think this?

I love lil Wayne, truly, but I the way he's been dressing and acting I kinda feel dissappointed a little in a way? I think it's because when he was in the hot boys and when he was coming up most of the huge rappers were older than him but now most of the new / popular rappers Re young and can pull of that style like wiz and mac miller t mills bow wow chris brown and dem. anyone else think Wayne should go back to looking sexy as fuck in white ts and jeans

Originally posted by YMBLove View Post
    I love lil Wayne, truly, but I the way he's been dressing and acting I kinda feel dissappointed a little in a way? I think it's because when he was in the hot boys and when he was coming up most of the huge rappers were older than him but now most of the new / popular rappers Re young and can pull of that style like wiz and mac miller t mills bow wow chris brown and dem. anyone else think Wayne should go back to looking sexy as fuck in white ts and jeans

if you aint a female...

Comment

Come on son.

Comment

Whys everyone a wayne control freak? "Don't worry about whats in my cup. Its MY cup. Fuck you!"
        Chicks Get Hammered, Big Dick Bandit, Money Flowing Like A Slit Wrist, No Bandage

Comment

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
          I really hope you're a female saying this part..

But anyway, as much as I would like wayne to go back to dressing how he used to, he most likely never will.
          Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
          if you aint a female...
          one post in 2 yeara... look at op's stats lmao

Comment

I do not give the slightest fuck.
            "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
            Guns and stretchers
            Cristal and dubs for breakfast
            I just got one suggestion - none should test him
            'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
            Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
            Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Working...
            X