Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

to everyone who dislikes wayne skating...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to everyone who dislikes wayne skating...

quit being selfish the man works harder thn anyone in the game now or ever let him live his life doing what he likes to do
    you should be ashamed of yourself wishing him to quit skating...you guys expect him to work 24/7 on music how the hell is that fun for him?

so if you go flip burgers all day when your off work what do you want to do? flip more burgers? or go do something you like and enjoy? if you go shake your ass on stage for horny men are you going to bring them all home to watch you shake your ass while you go eat and sleep? or hang with friends? you guys want too much from wayne he works hard
    at what he does let the man have fun in life

You said all the right things in the wrong way

Comment

To everyone disliking Wayne skating: SUCK HIS SKATEBOARD

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

fuck that skateboard

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
          You said all the right things in the wrong way
          real nigga wassup

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
          fuck that skateboard
          your smiley is ironic cuz skating is a sport

Comment

True say. But you couldve said it in a much better way

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
              quit being selfish the man works harder thn anyone in the game now or ever let him live his life doing what he likes to do
              you should be ashamed of yourself wishing him to quit skating...you guys expect him to work 24/7 on music how the hell is that fun for him?

so if you go flip burgers all day when your off work what do you want to do? flip more burgers? or go do something you like and enjoy? if you go shake your ass on stage for horny men are you going to bring them all home to watch you shake your ass while you go eat and sleep? or hang with friends? you guys want too much from wayne he works hard
              at what he does let the man have fun in life
              Bitch betta have my money

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

i honestly have no prob w him skating and shit. i used to skate when i was younger but it really dnt bother me..i used to sk8 and listen to GO DJ allllll da time lol.... jus my thoughts
                Drag my name through the mud, I come out clean

Comment

"Two words you never hear? Wayne Quit!"

Comment

Working...
                  X