ladies a day with lil wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ladies a day with lil wayne

what would you do if you had a day with him & everything ya'll do is up to you? i'll just ask him some questions cause hes very interesting to me, other than that we'll just kick it.

Re: ladies a day with lil wayne

it's simple, they will be the bestest groupie of groupies, wayne would fuck them, smoke some kush kick her ass out and tell her to invite her friend for a night cap
    "somebody better let'em know I empty the banana clip in and in your cantaloupe,
    Fruity ass niggas, suck a dick fuck the world nah i've rather fuck a bitch"

Comment

Why didnt you ask what the niggas would do whit Wayne for a day?
      No homo..
      I'd watch him record his sick shit and smoke some kush..
      And asks BUNCHES of questions.

Smoke good, eat good.
      Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
      Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
      Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkiddale13
        Why didnt you ask what the niggas would do whit Wayne for a day?
        No homo..
        I'd watch him record his sick shit and smoke some kush..
        And asks BUNCHES of questions.
        someone already asked that question on here so... no need to repeat.

Comment

I would record with him just so i can say i got a track with wayne on it HA!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by burnout
            it's simple, they will be the bestest groupie of groupies, wayne would fuck them, smoke some kush kick her ass out and tell her to invite her friend for a night cap
            not every girl who like wayne & wants to met him wanna have sex with him. me being a girl, i only like him as an artist so no i wouldn't fuck him. im not wayne so i can't say what he would do as far as him meeting his female fans & groupies thats why i asked for "ladies" ideal day, you can't speak for other people.

Comment

Originally posted by brittbritt
              Originally posted by burnout
              not every girl who like wayne & wants to met him wanna have sex with him. me being a girl, i only like him as an artist so no i wouldn't fuck him. im not wayne so i can't say what he would do as far as him meeting his female fans & groupies thats why i asked for "ladies" ideal day, you can't speak for other people.

I'd love to just hang out with him. I love him as an artist but I also think he's fuckin sexxxyyy but that doesn't mean that I'd wanna jump into bed with him-sometimes things are best left as a fantasy! Anyway Im sure I've heard him say before that he doesn't do groupies.

Comment

Working...
              X