No announcement yet.

D4 is bad quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on what song is the beat gettin louder than Wayne?

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

I've seen Dedication 3 in stores before. Hopefully they do the same for D4, and we'll all have great quality...

Comment

Originally posted by tnas11 View Post
        i tried to fix the quality.. listen to SO DEDICATED and let me know what you think:
        Zippyshare.com - 01 - Lil Wayne - So Dedicated [T-Nas11].mp3
        Sounds worse

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by Waynebest4ever View Post
          I don't get why they don't make the songs in 320 kbps?? Is it really that time-demanding?
          Dude, it can still be shitty quality and be 320kbps lol. The bit rate has nothing to do with it. But if you think it does, 320kbps isn't really an upgrade over the 192kbps it has now lol, if you're aiming for the best available quality you would want a lossless format.

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
            Sounds worse

Comment

Originally posted by Neroez View Post
              Because I collect things. Complete things. Not half-finished things.
              You are a hoarder ass nigga.... take the ether you was given and make sure you swallow it....

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

i think its sad that waynes fans, have to spend their time "mastering" his own cd. shit is fucked up lol. wouldnt be so pissed if he didnt make us wait an extra 20 days for a shitty sounding CD.

fuckin wayne...

Comment

Originally posted by hydro-dro View Post
                  i think its sad that waynes fans, have to spend their time "mastering" his own cd. shit is fucked up lol. wouldnt be so pissed if he didnt make us wait an extra 20 days for a shitty sounding CD.

fuckin wayne...
                  This.

Even with all Lil Wayne's resources and connections in the music industry, he couldn't put out a tape with a higher bit rate than 192...

Comment

Originally posted by Speedy Gonzales View Post
                    Dude, it can still be shitty quality and be 320kbps lol. The bit rate has nothing to do with it. But if you think it does, 320kbps isn't really an upgrade over the 192kbps it has now lol, if you're aiming for the best available quality you would want a lossless format.
                    lol, won't be possible unless we get the master CD. Then again, most users here thought an iTunes version of D4 would make a huge difference in quality. Just more compression to make it sound shittier.

Comment

Originally posted by breezy214 View Post
                      lol, won't be possible unless we get the master CD. Then again, most users here thought an iTunes version of D4 would make a huge difference in quality. Just more compression to make it sound shittier.
                      I've seen Dedication 3 in Best Buy so you never know...

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                        So why do you want a better version if you think it sucks
                        *dead*

Ether of the century for these fake ass niggas.

Any nigga that "hates" D4 is probably jammin it like everybody else lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by DedicationIV_8/30 View Post
                          *dead*

Ether of the century for these fake ass niggas.

Any nigga that "hates" D4 is probably jammin it like everybody else lmao.
                          Exactly! They are scared to admit it unfortunately

Comment

Working...
                          X