Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Homies Still Remix lyrics

Does anyone have these lyrics?

hook: yeah my homies still ............ my homies still.............. my homies............. go stupid............ go stupid........ stupid............ go..... gudda!

Original song hook:

Yeehh My homie still!! .............. Yeeahhh my homies still!!!!! .............. my homies still!!! don't make my goons go stupid! (boing) go stupid! (swerve) go stupid! go stupid!!! don't make my goons go stupid!!! goo stuppid !!! go stupid!!!

Fuck you Gudda Gudda for ruining the remix!!

and yes I caught feelings, when I hear that ''chours'' by Gudda I get angry by how effortless and wack it is! wacker than Yuck!

Gudda's lazy ass don't deserve to be on D4, I wish Wayne never met Gudda so he couldn't get the chance to tell that stupid talentless nigga to rap! Gudda should be working at 7eleven or something, not ruin songs!
    Last edited by WeezyFan; 09-06-2012, 03:38 PM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
      hook: yeah my homies still ............ my homies still.............. my homies............. go stupid............ go stupid........ stupid............ go..... gudda!
      i was actually looking for the full lyrics you norweigan piece of cake

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        i was actually looking for the full lyrics you norweigan piece of cake
        Gudda sucks and the police should lock him up cause Wayne admited that Gudda has raped children.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Gudda sucks and the police should lock him up cause Wayne admited that Gudda has raped children.
          okay thats cool to hear, but does anyone actually have the lyrics??

Comment

okay thats cool to hear, but does anyone actually have the lyrics??
            Gudda should be locked up for ruining songs.

Comment

Gudda should be locked up for ruining songs.
              gudda > birdmannow leave my thread alone and go play with males in norway

Comment

gudda > birdmannow leave my thread alone and go play with males in norway
                Birdman was wack in 2009 but he's better now, and he's better than gudda.

and yes I like to play with males in norway, we play tetris, football, GTA, other videogames and such, it's fun, don't you like to play with your homies to?? videogames and such..

Comment

Birdman was wack in 2009 but he's better now, and he's better than gudda.and yes I like to play with males in norway, we play tetris, football, GTA, other videogames and such, it's fun, don't you like to play with your homies to?? videogames and such..
                  you play spooning with your males too?still waiting on the lyrics btw

Comment

you play spooning with your males too?still waiting on the lyrics btw
                    No I don't play spooning with my homies, why you asking?? cause you do??

and why do you need the lyrics? aren't your ears working?

Comment

No I don't play spooning with my homies, why you asking?? cause you do?? and why do you need the lyrics? aren't your ears working?
                      no my ears are not working so i need the lyrics

Comment

I'd try 2 help you with lyrics but that remix song is honestly unbearable to listen to.. Sorry man!

Comment

Working...
                        X