How is it possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is it possible?

I'm listening to carter iii sessions alot lately, was reminded of cry out/real rap (different names) and just how dope it is.

How is it even possible that this was not ever on an album? Strong contender for one of wayne's best ever songs.

Quotables for days...

Ghetto birds still shittin on us, government still quittin' on us
    Lost a few homies and the grief still sittin on us
    So we got the names writtin on us, white folks still spittin' on us
    And them bitch ass police canines, teeth still grittin' on us
    But we smoke, ashes still gettin' on us

this shit is harder than a bench press
    But I'ma keep goin, and I swear I got a lump in my throat
    But I'ma keep on pumpin a float,
    So if I cry dont stop the beat, I feel like my heart just stopped the beat

And fuck a man with a badge, cause he ain't shit to a man on the edge
    The five o killed naughty good boy dead
    Man you woulda thought they killed corn bread
    Shot 'em up face down on the lawn
    Not to mention with his handcuffs on
    Not to mention they had plain clothes on
    And the complaint goes on
    But don't nobody do nothin' about it

And all I no 'bout my real pops is that he had money
    No bank account, that brown paper bag money
    Yea he might hit me off wit a little brag money
    But the nigga still wouldn't be a dad for me
    But look how I turned out I hope he glad for me
    But thats why when I see him I act mad funny
    Cause he's a joke to me
    Don't message, don't call, don't talk to me
    It's just me and my mama how it's supposed to be

Weezy on that deep rap >>>>

It is really sad that Wayne's greatest work ever hasn't been used on any albums.

Tez should when Wayne retires release a double disc album called Tha Carter III: The Lost Files or something like that... and have the best songs from c3 sessions...

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Leaks.......

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        It is really sad that Wayne's greatest work ever hasn't been used on any albums.

Tez should when Wayne retires release a double disc album called Tha Carter III: The Lost Files or something like that... and have the best songs from c3 sessions...
        They probably have scrapped all the music by now...

Unless somebody in Wayne's camp kept all the mastered versions of the Sessions on a CD or something.

I remember in an interview, I forgot the source, but Wayne said he left Tha Carter III CD (The 2007 Version) in a car that was going to be parked accidentaly, and somebody stole it from the car.

Who knows what the dude did with the CD, maybe he is the only one in the world with the original copy of C3? O_o
        Last edited by StevenHTX; 09-09-2012, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
          They probably have scrapped all the music by now...

Unless somebody in Wayne's camp kept all the mastered versions of the Sessions on a CD or something.

I remember in an interview, I forgot the source, but Wayne said he left Tha Carter III CD (The 2007 Version) in a car that was going to be parked accidentaly, and somebody stole it from the car.

Who knows what the dude did with the CD, maybe he is the only one in the world with the original copy of C3? O_o
          If that dude still has the CD and is a Wayne fan he is the luckiest weezy fan in the world!!

and if that dude still has the CD and is an very active member on this forum he is a lucky fucking asshole

oh and by the way: brrrrrrrrr

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Yeah, exactly. Only die hard weezy fans hear shit like this....yet everyone gets to hear lollipop (not that it wasn't a good song, achieved exactly what it should have done, but you get my point, people appreciate this rap alot more).

Comment

If that dude still has the CD and is a Wayne fan he is the luckiest weezy fan in the world!!

and if that dude still has the CD and is an very active member on this forum he is a lucky fucking asshole

oh and by the way: brrrrrrrrr

Found it: Lil Wayne Delays 'Tha Carter III' After It Leaked

Comment

But still, this song could never have made it anyway (fuckin' Tez), because there are 60 or so C3 leaks, and dozens of songs are on par or better than the ones on C3...so some would have been cut regardless of a leak.

Comment

Originally posted by BreatheEasy View Post
                  But still, this song could never have made it anyway (fuckin' Tez), because there are 60 or so C3 leaks, and dozens of songs are on par or better than the ones on C3...so some would have been cut regardless of a leak.

Yes, but all we have are the 70+ leaks, you never know what else is out their that could have been on the original album.

I just want to know how the leaks got leaked in the first place...

Comment

Amen (Cry Out) was officially released on the Lil Weezy Ana mixtape. And I think Real Rap (the one with the different beat) is a blend.

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                      Amen (Cry Out) was officially released on the Lil Weezy Ana mixtape. And I think Real Rap (the one with the different beat) is a blend.
                      it is a blend, but a real good blend

and the official name is Cry Out according to Streetrunner

Comment

it is a blend, but a real good blend

and the official name is Cry Out according to Streetrunner
                        I dislike it, it seems like Wayne's offbeat at some points. And truee, just noticed that StreetRunner produced alot of Wayne's most lyrical songs.

Comment

Working...
                        X