Request of a Lil Wayne video..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request of a Lil Wayne video..

i'm looking for this video where wayne is indoors presumably in the studio with a joint in his mouth dancing around in white new era and white tshirt rapping some lines from a song he did ...like something about partying...um i'm not sure, can someone help me out?

Re: Request of a Lil Wayne video..

Originally posted by tha_chronic
    i'm looking for this video where wayne is indoors presumably in the studio with a joint in his mouth dancing around in white new era and white tshirt rapping some lines from a song he did ...like something about partying...um i'm not sure, can someone help me out?
    damn, I think I never saw that one...
    "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

he's kinda shaking up and down in one place with his arms up but not all the way up while he's toking on the blunt and puffing out...lol

Comment

how you described it made me think of this:

but its not a video and hes not rapping so i guess thats not what you wanted >.<
        :3

Comment

have no idea.
          Download All Of Dreezy&#39;s Music @

Comment

This is the closest I could find, I think this is just a clip of the video, couldn't find the real one....w/e

fast forward to 2:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPLlEmwcrqg

Comment

Originally posted by abc123LOL
              This is the closest I could find, I think this is just a clip of the video, couldn't find the real one....w/e

Yeah, that's a bit of it I think.

Comment

Is it that video where they play that snippet of "Roller Coaster"

Comment

YA thats the vid...but where is it originally??

Comment

YA thats the vid...but where is it originally??
                    That's the only clip I've ever found. I found that same clip of video with some lame asses rapping one of their songs so people would click to watch the video and end up listening to their crap. I actually looked for it bro, no luck.

EDIT: Matter of fact here's the vid Im talking about
                    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FvqwFjWJLY[/youtube]
                    These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
                    Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

Working...
                    X