Wayne on Shrooms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne on Shrooms?

In the track "Magic" (Feat. Flow) he says "Gone off the shrooms" and Detail mentions them in "No Worries".
    Is this the first time Wayne's ever mentioned taking shrooms?
    IT WOULD BE DOPE TO TRIP WITH WAYNE
    FRESH ON CAMPUS

ITS THE BIRDMAN JR.

I could see 4-PO-DMT(mushroom active compound) helping weezy reach his true self again
    anarchist, anti-militarist, anti-intellectual-property, anti-punishment (so a fortiori anti-death-penalty), anti-big-business, pro-immigration, pro-abortion, pro-secularism, pro-gay-rights, etc.

Comment

Was thinking the same thing and I'm surprised it took this long for a thread to be created. He mentions shrooms three times on D4. I hope he is trippin, that would be dope. He should take some LSD and expand his mind, not to mention it wouldn't show on a drug test. Psilocybin stays in your system for less than a week, kinda like MDMA, so it's possible he is doing both.

Comment

i want some shrooms. im high af
        ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
          Was thinking the same thing and I'm surprised it took this long for a thread to be created. He mentions shrooms three times on D4. I hope he is trippin, that would be dope. He should take some LSD and expand his mind, not to mention it wouldn't show on a drug test. Psilocybin stays in your system for less than a week, kinda like MDMA, so it's possible he is doing both.
          4-po-dmt does not show up in a drug test lol mdma will however show in a test for mda or mdma also not to get high to but to show him his true self havent done trytamines in a while but i know how useful they can be after a life changing DMT experience
          anarchist, anti-militarist, anti-intellectual-property, anti-punishment (so a fortiori anti-death-penalty), anti-big-business, pro-immigration, pro-abortion, pro-secularism, pro-gay-rights, etc.

Comment

He said he back on syrup too.. Probably why D4 was dope.

Comment

I was wondering the same. Its the first I heard Wayne mention shrooms. I can't really see it though. He just needs a blunt and some sizzurp.

GRAB YOUR GLOCKS WHEN YOU SEE TUPAC

Comment

lol all I know is youre not in the booth when you're "gone of the shrooms". Good shrooms will give you a serious trip for hours.

Comment

He hangs with those rich white skaters, wouldn't surprise me

Comment

I noticed that too, Wayne never mentioned shrooms before, then out of nowhere on D4 he mentioned it like 3 times. I wouldn't put it past him if he was doing them lol

Comment

Nahhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                        He hangs with those rich white skaters, wouldn't surprise me

Comment

Working...
                        X