Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 Dirtiest Rappers

3.Lil Wayne

Some MCs simply get filthier with time: since beginning his career as an upstart MC on Cash Money, Weezy F. Baby has grown more accustomed to sexual similes as his star has immeasurably risen. Specifically, dude loves talking about the act of cunnilingus, although he's also comfortable going on at length about every single other type of sex act. There are times, like on "How To Love," when Wayne dials it back a bit, but for the most part, Weezy albums and mixtapes (including the recently released "Dedication 4") are simply documents of every raunchy game the rapper likes to play with his girls.

DIRTIESTLYRIC: "Baby, can I be the worm in ya apple butt? Now go back in her, and if you backin' up/I'll suck the front of dat pussy from da back of ya/Now I'm a throw it on her like a black Acura" - "Pussy Monster"
    Source: Top 10 Dirtiest Rappers - The Juice | Billboard.com
    I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Danny Brown in 7th place?? Awww hell naw

Instagram:
    NordicBeauties

Comment

lol... COOL

REAL NIGGA WASSUP ?!?!

Comment

Those lyrics, tho...

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Danny brown is hella nasty, though.

Comment

The worm's line >>>

Comment

"If you're a rapper whose first name is not "Will" and whose last
              name is not "Smith," you probably utilize profanity, some sexual innuendo, and maybe, even, a drug reference or two, in your respective craft."

.................... ....................

Comment

Working...
              X