No announcement yet.

annoying haters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Every time i say wayne has fell off he hops on someones song a murders it like he heard what i said."

Some guy on Uptown w/ Drake ft. Bun B & Wayne on YT.. that was funny cause most of us here do the same shit

Comment

Well I mean, I understand why the "haters" hate weezy, I think we can all understand why...

Because of songs like Lollipop, How To Love ect, the fact that he's on top of hip hop, hes a fake blood, rebirth, there are many reason.

But because of that, people choose not to look for the best in Wayne (Da Drought 3, C2, C3 Sessions, ect....) so they just bash Wayne.

The funny thing is though, all the people that go to Wayne videos are people that chant nas, tupac, Immortal tech ect.

They hate the fact that they can't stop coming back to Wayne.
      So they claim they hate him, but they know they' can't stop loving him. Ha!

Comment

Ehh Wayne is Wayne mane. Let him do what he wants to do.
        He don't give a fuck about what any hater on this forum has to say.

Shawty got some real good P'nuss
        If that shit stink, then she need to di'nush

Comment

Originally posted by Leylande View Post
          I wanted to know if i was the only one annoyed when people say wayne rhymes nigga with nigga when he actually rhymes the word right before nigga? People know it to just be hating for attention
          All wanye can say is, ENVY!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X