Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think his next album will do big numbers???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think his next album will do big numbers???

Lil wayne be the only nigga in the rap game to make white boy numbers, but the rap industry just aint relevant in mainstream as it used to be, niggas barely making Gold certification.

These days niggas make the same off a datpiff mixtape as a itunes LP since make money more off shows and when u make an LP u gotta pay all your agents and shit. But on a mixtape....
    Last edited by D_S; 09-23-2012, 12:32 PM.

Over 500k but not a milli

Comment

550k - 650 k
      well it was any Carter series then nearly million for sure..

REAL NIGGA WASSUP ?!?!

Comment

well considering that "No Worries" is his new single and now everyone says he's back and all that shit, i would guess 110,000 just as the same as the first I Am Not A Human Being, only because core fans buy the albums he releases and not just the carter

Note* No Worries is only 62 on the iTunes top singles and My Homies Still is only 174, back in 2010 Right Above It, made it in to the top ten, realistically IANAHB II should do as much as IANAHB or less

Comment

200-500K. Tbh.

Comment

Since IANAHB2 is an installment to a series I'm sure the original hype from the first one would be carried on this so I assume it'd sale more than the first. But if we were talking about a Carter album... C4 was alright on some songs, but disappointing for a Carter album so that probably brings hype down for C5 a little bit. So if he kills C5 then that means if he does a C6 the hype would rise high again, so it all depends on the music quality

But he's Wayne, he'll always sell

Comment

200K- 300K... IMNAHB series is not a strong brand like Tha Carter series imo.... but i hope he will sell more.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Drop The World View Post
                well considering that "No Worries" is his new single and now everyone says he's back and all that shit, i would guess 110,000 just as the same as the first I Am Not A Human Being, only because core fans buy the albums he releases and not just the carter

Note* No Worries is only 62 on the iTunes top singles and My Homies Still is only 174, back in 2010 Right Above It, made it in to the top ten, realistically IANAHB II should do as much as IANAHB or less
                *Note for you nigga

why would niggas buy no worries when its free on D4?

lmao smh

its gonna sell 300-500k

Comment

700-800k first week

Comment

Unless Birdman secretly buys a mil coppies

Comment

I wasn't feeling Wayne on "No Worries", people are saying "Burn" is his best track to date ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                        *Note for you nigga

why would niggas buy no worries when its free on D4?

lmao smh

its gonna sell 300-500k
                        i already know that "nigga" why dont you tell that to tez?

Comment

Working...
                        X