Hot Revolver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Revolver

IMO the best rock song by Wayne. Why wasn't it included on Rebirth? He released it as a single & everything so I've always wondered why he didn't include it. Too old?

Song leaked in 2008, was released as a single in 2009 with dj tags, not full version and low quality, song didn't have a music video, song did poor on the charts.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

It's also one of, it not my favorite Weezy rock song.

Shit is smooth af.
      Last edited by HuNTeR.; 10-01-2012, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        Song leaked in 2008, was released as a single in 2009 with dj tags, not full version and low quality, song didn't have a music video, song did poor on the charts.
        No it was released as a single with no DJ tags and full version you duck

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          No it was released as a single with no DJ tags and full version you duck
          No, search it on itunes, and listen to the preview, then you'll hear that i'm right.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Every girl that i know said they love it ... Rebirth would be platinum if he included it and promoted it right..too bad it leaked :/

Comment

I don't care for the song at all... Wayne's had better "rock" songs before. But, we all have our opinions.

Comment

it's a decent song. i listened to it a few times.

Comment

No, search it on itunes, and listen to the preview, then you'll hear that i'm right.
                  No tags and it's mastered lol. Its just a crappy song so it sounds like that.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

So someone can post the song for me, i dont have it.

dirty the best quality that you guys have it. Please.

thanks

Comment

He called you a duck Weezyfan!! I know you not bouta take that plehboi

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                        No tags and it's mastered lol. Its just a crappy song so it sounds like that.
                        wtf man, i swear last year it was with tags and last verse was missing

Comment

Working...
                        X