Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope you ain't too tired to cry

And I hope you know you ain't never to live to die

Just an appreciation thread to one of the realest, dopest and passion felt Weezy songs.
    Last edited by Wisheezy; 01-10-2014, 04:38 PM.

Because this RAP is REAL. LISTEN....

Comment

I Miss these days

Comment

But we gon pray that it's as far as the future sees, you are listenin to the future WeeZy F Baby..Amen..

Great song

Comment

This song came up on shuffle on my iPod today, i listened to it 4 times in a row. Man i miss this Wayne

Comment

"This shit is harder than a bench press, but I'mma keep goin'; And I swear I got a lump in my throat, but I'mma keep on pumping the flow; So if I cry, don't stop the beat... I feel like my heart just stopped the beat"

"So much shit just sit on this mind of mine; I think about it all the time, I drink about it all the time; I smoke back to back cause if my thoughts got to me I'd be in this rap"

"Shit! And they tried to burn my Phantom up, but I got my gun license!"

Comment

Memories.. 1st love breakup.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                "This shit is harder than a bench press, but I'mma keep goin'; And I swear I got a lump in my throat, but I'mma keep on pumping the flow; So if I cry, don't stop the beat... I feel like my heart just stopped the beat"

"So much shit just sit on this mind of mine; I think about it all the time, I drink about it all the time; I smoke back to back cause if my thoughts got to me I'd be in this rap"

"Shit! And they tried to burn my Phantom up, but I got my gun license!"
                this is my shit

Comment

Was he really saying that line there?

Always wondered this. lol

Comment

Originally posted by ExCluWeeZy View Post

Was he really saying that line there?

Always wondered this. lol
                    Haha nah. I photoshopped that like a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                      Haha nah. I photoshopped that like a year ago.
                      lol

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

classic line

Comment

Working...
                      X