No announcement yet.

Snoop Dogg diss Wayne in "Protocol"!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Snoop Dogg diss Wayne in "Protocol"!!!

Originally posted by Wisheezy
    Some of you guys need to take a reality check, if wayne responds he will get eaten alive. And to whoever said "Snoop lost more respect from dissin him" is a idiot, Snoops a classic hiphop icon, no one would touch him. Real talk tho.
    Weezy ain't the type to diss, and i can't see him wastin his time on a diss he got too much more important shit to do
    okay, but he's dissin for no reason. he has made songs with weezy and snoop used auto-tune before him
    "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

Some of you guys need to take a reality check, if wayne responds he will get eaten alive. And to whoever said "Snoop lost more respect from dissin him" is a idiot, Snoops a classic hiphop icon, no one would touch him. Real talk tho.
      Weezy ain't the type to diss, and i can't see him wastin his time on a diss he got too much more important shit to do
      Dude shut the fuck up really. you don't know what wayne can do, you never heard him release a diss track in the pass couple of years, you don't know what he can do to snoop. wayne fanbase can end snoop dogg rap career in a blink of a eye. wayne and young money has this rap game on lock no one is fucking with them on any level. snoop is washed up if you don't recall snoop's first beef was against eazy-e and eazy ate snoop up, this diss does not do nothing on wayne's career. but i will tell you this if wayne respond snoop next album sales will decease by 45% if not more, wayne beefed with some of the biggest names in hip hop back then and still standing strong right now
      "somebody better let'em know I empty the banana clip in and in your cantaloupe,
      Fruity ass niggas, suck a dick fuck the world nah i've rather fuck a bitch"

Comment

Originally posted by burnout
        Dude shut the fuck up really. you don't know what wayne can do, you never heard him release a diss track in the pass couple of years, you don't know what he can do to snoop. wayne fanbase can end snoop dogg rap career in a blink of a eye. wayne and young money has this rap game on lock no one is fucking with them on any level. snoop is washed up if you don't recall snoop's first beef was against eazy-e and eazy ate snoop up, this diss does not do nothing on wayne's career. but i will tell you this if wayne respond snoop next album sales will decease by 45% if not more, wayne beefed with some of the biggest names in hip hop back then and still standing strong right now
        Well, it is true that Wayne could destroy Snoop if he wanted to, but he probably won't because the two of them have done songs together in the past. To be honest, I would really be surprised if Wayne did release a song with a diss against Snoop. I also think that this might not have been a serious diss. One of the reasons is that he started using auto-tune before Wayne did, and he probably knows that.

Comment

man idk ehy everyone beefin yo, 9mm was so sickk, such a good track. and they were both one the one blood mega mix. Snoop is dope but still, wayne would destroy him but he wont. Itd be like taking shots at a god, yeah you could end his carrer, but why would wayne wanna do that? Snoop is a legend and always will be. He may not be putting out flame tracks anymore but what he used to do is more than enough to put him down with the best.
          It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Wayne would get eaten alive by who?

Snoop? Snoop was NEVER known to be that ill on the mic. Check that 9mm song he and wayne are on. Yeah snoop is an icon, but that doesnt mean he gets a pass to be an idiot. I still like snoop be you need a reality check my dude.

Comment

snoop is jealous of his crazy success, thats all
              "painkillers gotta nigga bout to doze off..."

Comment

WOW...WOW....WOW....I had to register just to share my thoughts...

It's not known if that's a diss record or not. I could really care less...To the fool who stated Snoop Dogg is jealous...you're a fucking moron...What does wayne have that Snoop doesn't? Wayne just got the fame after dropping Dedication II...I liked him when he dropped that shit and all these high school kids and stans got on his dick...now I can't stand the ignorant little goblin looking niggas....fake ass blood.............didn't 40 Glocc prove that this faggot ain't no gangster?????? Honestly, Snoop got a good family and got respect from the entire rap game and has a huge fanbase...that doesn't consist of high school kids and stupid ugly bitches like Nickole Minaji or whatever the ho name is....with them fake tits that she's always showing off and her annoying ass voice!

Young Money ain't shit!!!! The only noise it made was when Drake announced he signed a joint venture for his album. He's not Cash Money........dude is already losing fans by making songs with old ass baby....whatever that old fuck name is. Come on you little niggas...this is SNOOP DOGG....I honestly doubt Snoop would want to waste his time going at this little retard. And who will really give a fuck if Wayne responds?????? Since when has anybody replied to a diss from him? LMAO!!!! What's funny is that nobody was bumping this nigga or paying attention to him, the way they are now...before The Dedication II. He'll never see Carter III numbers again!!!! WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY too many dickriders......and please don't compare sales here.....Snoopy was younger than wayne when Doggystyle dropped, sold like crack and is a fucking classic.

Comment

Originally posted by ocmdiaz714
                  WOW...WOW....WOW....I had to register just to share my thoughts...

It's not known if that's a diss record or not. I could really care less...To the fool who stated Snoop Dogg is jealous...you're a fucking moron...What does wayne have that Snoop doesn't? Wayne just got the fame after dropping Dedication II...I liked him when he dropped that shit and all these high school kids and stans got on his dick...now I can't stand the ignorant little goblin looking niggas....fake ass blood.............didn't 40 Glocc prove that this faggot ain't no gangster?????? Honestly, Snoop got a good family and got respect from the entire rap game and has a huge fanbase...that doesn't consist of high school kids and stupid ugly bitches like Nickole Minaji or whatever the ho name is....with them fake tits that she's always showing off and her annoying ass voice!

Young Money ain't shit!!!! The only noise it made was when Drake announced he signed a joint venture for his album. He's not Cash Money........dude is already losing fans by making songs with old ass baby....whatever that old fuck name is. Come on you little niggas...this is SNOOP DOGG....I honestly doubt Snoop would want to waste his time going at this little retard. And who will really give a fuck if Wayne responds?????? Since when has anybody replied to a diss from him? LMAO!!!! What's funny is that nobody was bumping this nigga or paying attention to him, the way they are now...before The Dedication II. He'll never see Carter III numbers again!!!! WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY too many dickriders......and please don't compare sales here.....Snoopy was younger than wayne when Doggystyle dropped, sold like crack and is a fucking classic.
                  welcome to HQ !!!

Comment

Originally posted by yungWEEZYf
                    ay fuck snoop, he lost more respect n no wonda he's gaining publicity for a new cd so he disses the hottest rapper out weezy
                    he already got his $ n he what, 40? now..actin like the game callin out rappers to sell smh
                    i hope wayne does respond n shuts his old ass down, bout time snoop got canned n put in the rappers retirement home
                    I BET YOU, YOU...THE ONE READING THIS MESSAGE IS A LITTLE DWEEB WHITEBOY OR SCHOOL BITCH WHO'LL DIE A BITCH....HAHAHAHHAHA......SUCKIN' ON WAYNE DICK....AND BY THE WAY...SNOOP GOT ON AUTOTUNE BEFORE ANY RAPPER.......BEFORE EVERYBODY WAS TRYING TO BE LIKE T-PAIN.

Comment

Snoop wants to be like 50 cent too..i guess wen ur carreer starts to go down hill...u have to diss Wayne cause hes hogging up da rap game.lol..well fuck it! let em keep dissin Wayne while he on da top of the game n young money behind him...i lost my respect for Snoop...he wasnt great anyway..oh wells
                      "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
                      Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
                      I'm on my so mean shit!
                      And you don't know me bitch
                      I do it for those who did it before me bitch
                      My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
                      And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

Originally posted by burnout
                        Wow someones on the defence? Please. Its pathetic. You're so fucking ignorant and close minded. Its funny because until Snoop says waynes name, he ain't dissing anyone directly so please calm the fuck down. (And if you think wayne dissing snoop dog will make wayne anybetter, you're wrong more rappers are gunna take snoops back over wayne, snoops a huge hiphop icon) SMH, You guys need to calm the fuck down.

Comment

co-sign that mate
                          Money, Money, Money is my intuition, Money over bitches. Such an easy decision

Young Mula Baby

http://newcutsblog.com/

Comment

Working...
                          X