Wayne & "the cup"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne & "the cup"

He gets very offensive when you ask him about & say you don't know what's in his cup but correct me if I'm wrong, he always talking about lean in his songs & how he drink so much of it. why is he so quick to talk about it over a beat but when the cameras rolling he out on a front? he also said he smoke a lot because he have major headaches WTF? come on Wayne.

Re: Wayne & "the cup"

Originally posted by LadyPhilosophy
    He gets very offensive when you ask him about & say you don't know what's in his cup but correct me if I'm wrong, he always talking about lean in his songs & how he drink so much of it. why is he so quick to talk about it over a beat but when the cameras rolling he out on a front? he also said he smoke a lot because he have major headaches WTF? come on Wayne.
    Just shutup.
    Your posting useless threads..
    You dont get the stuff he is saying..
    I ckan tell you aint no Wayne fan.

Smoke good, eat good.
    Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
    Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
    Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkiddale13
      Just shutup.
      CO-sign. remember nigga this is a WAYNE FAN site,not a "oh i disagree with everything" WAYNE DO site. so post something worthy & not no dog shit threads.
      Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Comment

He never said it wasnt lean. He just said no one knows for sure whats in his cup, unless you come and drink out of it. "It could be cranberry juice". Hes basically just tired of people like you trippin over whats in HIS FUCKING cup. Not yours. He can drink what he wants. So can i. So can you. Hes just letting everyone know to mind their own fucking business.

"I dont care if its Heroin in my cup, its my cup, so FUCK YOU"

Comment

Just shutup.
          i do get the things he say, somethings i just don't agree with. so i feel the need to say i don't agree or if i feel its a bunch of bullshit ima so. you agree with everything he says because your to busy being a dick rider so its hard for you to realize the fake part of wayne from the real part of wayne.

Comment

the fake part of wayne from the real part of wayne.
            and if u feel this way,why are u even here

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
              He never said it wasnt lean. He just said no one knows for sure whats in his cup, unless you come and drink out of it. "It could be cranberry juice". Hes basically just tired of people like you trippin over whats in HIS FUCKING cup. Not yours. He can drink what he wants. So can i. So can you. Hes just letting everyone know to mind their own fucking business.

your right he didn't come out & say its not lean but if you pay attention he make it seam like its not lean. he basically beats around the bush. i don't care if he drinks lean, i was never against him. i am just curious as to why he just won't say yes its lean so fuck you as suppose to saying "It could be cranberry juice". if he don't want people asking him questions about lean & other drugs than he shouldn't rap about it and say he do it over a beat.

Comment

Originally posted by brittbritt
                Just shutup.
                i do get the things he say, somethings i just don't agree with. so i feel the need to say i don't agree or if i feel its a bunch of bullshit ima so. you agree with everything he says because your to busy being a dick rider so its hard for you to realize the fake part of wayne from the real part of wayne.

thats all im reading.

haterrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Sh4d0w
                  Just shutup.
                  CO-sign. remember nigga this is a WAYNE FAN site,not a "oh i disagree with everything" WAYNE DO site. so post something worthy & not no dog shit threads.
                  I'm not disagreeing with him i just ask why is he so quick to talk about it over a beat but not in person. I'm not trying to go against him. You and that other dude is taking it the wrong way. If you feel my post is pointless than don't comment, ignore me than i'll take the hint that no one cares & i'll stop posting shit.

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420

your right he didn't come out & say its not lean but if you pay attention he make it seam like its not lean. he basically beats around the bush. i don't care if he drinks lean, i was never against him. i am just curious as to why he just won't say yes its lean so fuck you as suppose to saying "It could be cranberry juice". if he don't want people asking him questions about lean & other drugs than he shouldn't rap about it and say he do it over a beat.
                    u just don't get it do u? the fuckin point is,he dosen't want u NOSY fuckin people all in his fuckin business... he can easily say "oh yea it's lean in my cup" then he would be telling u shit, u really dnt even need to worry about,worry about urself...i mean come on. dnt u got better things to do then to wonder whats in a man's styro foam cup? kinda makes u look sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Xclusive Wayne
                      Just shutup.

thats all im reading.

haterrrrrrrrrrr
                      how ima hater? because i speak my mind?

Comment

Originally posted by Sh4d0w
                        the fake part of wayne from the real part of wayne.
                        and if u feel this way,why are u even here
                        what do you mean why im here? because i stated there's a real part of him & a fake part to, you feel like i shouldn't be on this site. sweetheart everybody has a fake & real part to them & i was just letting homeboy know that. he feel like wayne is "mr.perfect" so if someone find a flaw he gets mad but no this post is not about a flaw i see in wayne, i just simply wanted to know why he not owning up to he do drugs when he talk about it all the time on a song. you guys is the one who blow things out of proportion & no i don't have to prove to you guys that I AM NOT A LIL WAYNE HATER. i love his music & half of his personality.

Comment

Working...
                        X