I think the rappers of today are scared to say that wayne influenced them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
    Wayne influenced every single new rapper. I said it.
    Wassup nigga?
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
      Wassup nigga?
      My nigga whats really good? Im out here.. school just got me more busy these days. U good?

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Truuuuu. Shout out Meek for not being scared to admit that Wayne influenced him!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
          My nigga whats really good? Im out here.. school just got me more busy these days. U good?
          Yea Im straight...Shit I know how that is...im working and going to school..but God aint never promise it's suppose to be easy just worth it...them niggas unbanned you from this section?
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

I'm an old rapper getting new bucks
            And all you new rappers your just new lunch (Live From 504)
            i think he is serious about that line......

Comment

I think its because Wayne is still at the top of the game. When he'll retire or when he'll die, people will act like '' yeahh wayne was the man, he inspired me ''. Right now new rappers dont wanna say that about their competition.
              I take 3 L's to the head; Live, Love, Life and I'm dead - WzyF.

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                it's like Wayne son'ed them lol
                That's why all these rappers have stupid tans.....

Comment

People arent scared to admit it..they wouldnt keep putting him as features if they didnt think he was good enough

Comment

Originally posted by Trukkk fIt View Post
                    People arent scared to admit it..they wouldnt keep putting him as features if they didnt think he was good enough
                    or coz he will not say no for a feature and will probably turn their songs to hits
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Never looked at this from that angle... but it makes the most sense.

Originally posted by Gabiiboii View Post
                      I think its because Wayne is still at the top of the game. When he'll retire or when he'll die, people will act like '' yeahh wayne was the man, he inspired me ''. Right now new rappers dont wanna say that about their competition.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabiiboii View Post
                        Ya, it's like he needs to reach a semi-retired state where he still makes music, but like the "throne" of hip-hop has been passed to someone else. Like Jay, Nas, Em, and 50 (all past "kings" of hip-hop) still make music, but do not reign over hip-hop like wayne has/currently is because the "throne" was passed to wayne in 2007/2008. Once he has lost his reign over hip-hop, then rappers can admit his influence on him.
                        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                          im not sure why you think they are scared to admit it??

ya bish
                          Doesn't even make sense

Comment

Working...
                          X