No announcement yet.

Music Industry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a definite immediate relation between the two...most are oblivious to the obviousness of it....but like one said above..it's an extremely touchy subject..as it literally boils down to religion which is the major gist of this "issue"...

Comment

id love to be a journalist. What do you write about? Like certain topics or anything...

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

Tbh, some people dont believe in God, so they dont believe in that stuff, they just think that world is all innocent and there is no such thing as the devil or God and they just listen to this music like its nothing.

But..the truth is, that yes there is a devil, and that nigga uses ppl to promote sin and keep ppl from God.I dont know much about the illuminate or nothin but I just know that the devil uses people to do his work

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
          Tbh, some people dont believe in God, so they dont believe in that stuff, they just think that world is all innocent and there is no such thing as the devil or God and they just listen to this music like its nothing.

But..the truth is, that yes there is a devil, and that nigga uses ppl to promote sin and keep ppl from God.I dont know much about the illuminate or nothin but I just know that the devil uses people to do his work

Comment

Most people don't believe in God for the opposite reason.

Comment

Comment

Thank u guys. Yes I enjoy my job immensely, I write abt various issues, but it is a municipality focused newspaper so I write a lot about developmental subjects. If ual are interested, visit Durban - The Official Website of the eThekwini Municipality and click on "news and publications." Peace!

Comment

Working...
                X