Ianahb2 > C4 ... FIGURED OUT SOMETHING AWESOME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YoungTunechiFan View Post
    He never said he was gonna get paid more for those 16 stupid. He said he'll give us an extra 4 songs for IANAHB cuz hes generous and he wanna do his thing, even though he'll only be paid for 12 of them

Nah when hes talking bout 12 hes talking about getting paid for only 12 on a carter album

Comment

Wayne was HUNGRY in everything prior to The Carter III because his recognition was not fully developed by society yet.......once he had reached the utmost upper level in hip-hop,no matter what he releases he will be praised regardless if it's trash....

What you guys need to understand is that inner competitiveness comes from challenging opposition or surroundings.....when there is no competition how do you expect to give your full-fledged effort? There are scrubs like rArriz N RovAz or whatever the fuck attributing to this sad excuse of generational "hip-hop"......... The NBA analogy can be greatly applied where: "The game is the easiest when you're down by 20 and it is the most difficult when you're up by 20." Obviously you're going to give minimal effort just to get by when it's typically the same outcome..

"who fuckin' with me???????..................all I hear is crickets"
      Last edited by DaFinest; 11-09-2012, 02:58 AM.

Comment

To prove that Wayne is refering to Carter albums when he refers to 12-13 songs being what he gets paid for, look at C4. 15 tracks, 2 hes not even on. There u go. Do the math... The bonus songs were just throw aways besides mirror

Comment

Originally posted by Steveee View Post
          To prove that Wayne is refering to Carter albums when he refers to 12-13 songs being what he gets paid for, look at C4. 15 tracks, 2 hes not even on. There u go. Do the math... The bonus songs were just throw aways besides mirror
          He was talking about imnahb re watch the video u will see

Comment

Fuck Kanye beats on this... It only needs Young Chop, Mike Will, etc..

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
              U truly are rettarted tbh

Comment

Is this another attempt to have high hopes on the album?
                Forreal doe, I do believe that this album will be better than C4... But seriously, he just needs to put out that one hit single that we all know he has just to get on top of the charts so this fucking album would be released.
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

i think the songs prod by kanye will be new

Comment

My homies still killed the hype for me, but no worries picked it back up. Let's see if he drops a 3rd single.

Comment

Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post
                      this is why LWHQ needs a dislike button
                      its just an opinion dude dont hate on people opinions
                      I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                        its just an opinion dude dont hate on people opinions
                        okay but was that a joke are where u seurios

Comment

Originally posted by Steveee View Post
                          Nah when hes talking bout 12 hes talking about getting paid for only 12 on a carter album
                          No he was talking in general, about all his albums, he gets paid for 12. And on a carter album thats all ull get,12 and maybe a bonus 13. But on IANAHB he said he'll be generous and give 16 instead of bonus 13.

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post

Comment

Working...
                          X