Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Studio W Nicki, Was I Mistakn What Wayne Said ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Studio W Nicki, Was I Mistakn What Wayne Said ?

I Was Watchn The Nicki Video W Wayne N The Booth Nd Felt Like I Heard Him Talkn Bout Gucci Mane Performin Havn To Stop Bcaz Of Lil Flip Was There, He Clearly Said So Icy Nd Gucci Mane Nd Flip .. Then Shortly Aftr Hearin Him Nd Mac Clown On Whoevr Im Assumin Gucci.. Then The Last Time They Showed He Clearly Said Someone Saw The Gun He Had Nd Was Like I Cant Even Pull Mine Out Bein Nthn Compared To His.. Im Not Sure What Happnd W Gucci But Even Yo Gotti Recently On A Track Speaks About Gucci Questioning His ManHood.. Not To SideTrack On Gucci But Isnt That Show Supposd To Air ? Im Sure They Gon Block All That Out..

Originally posted by T-Neer View Post
    I Was Watchn The Nicki Video W Wayne N The Booth Nd Felt Like I Heard Him Talkn Bout Gucci Mane Performin Havn To Stop Bcaz Of Lil Flip Was There, He Clearly Said So Icy Nd Gucci Mane Nd Flip .. Then Shortly Aftr Hearin Him Nd Mac Clown On Whoevr Im Assumin Gucci.. Then The Last Time They Showed He Clearly Said Someone Saw The Gun He Had Nd Was Like I Cant Even Pull Mine Out Bein Nthn Compared To His.. Im Not Sure What Happnd W Gucci But Even Yo Gotti Recently On A Track Speaks About Gucci Questioning His ManHood.. Not To SideTrack On Gucci But Isnt That Show Supposd To Air ? Im Sure They Gon Block All That Out..
    what..

Comment

the only thing i found interesting was when Wayne reffered to Drake as "that nigga in Toronto"

Comment

Originally posted by T-Neer View Post
        Man you must be a real gangta by the way you write bruh.

Comment

quit typing like a little bitch

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Anybody got an English translation?

Comment

Originally posted by DontForgetTheBaby View Post
              the only thing i found interesting was when Wayne reffered to Drake as "that nigga in Toronto"
              i was like does this mean no feature wit drake on imnahb2

Comment

Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post
                i was like does this mean no feature wit drake on imnahb2

IANAHB2 needs another Right Above It. Hopefully they did something through email.

Im just hoping Drake doesnt leave to start his OVO label

Comment

Why Do You Write Like This?

Comment

U Was Mistakn My Nig

Comment

Dolan pls.

Comment

So many capital letters

Comment

Working...
                        X