No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne 3rd Eye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This third eye thing is a bit odd to me, I've looked into it before....What I got from it is that it's a personal gateway/portal "realm" in regards to spiritual travel and when obtained, has the potential to be overcome by alternate dimension dwelling entities(devil, etc..)....capabilities include time travel and distinguishing events per say... Time travel will never be physically attained by humanity since we will never reach the speed of light..it is physically impossible....but spiritually.......different story...dimension navigation automatically coincides with time travel since you're traveling quicker(speed of light or faster obviously) than the pacing of current events within the 3rd dimension... There are many beliefs on what the "eye" symbolizes...the muslims believe it deals with an anti-christ called the "dajjal" who will arise when time permits and has one-eye...some believe it's just symbolizing an all seeing eye for the one government world NWO...... list of observations go on....but anyways...

I can give you one piece of advice.......believe what you feel is right...not based on what everybody else is saying just to oppose society or to be "cool"...You're posting this in the wrong place since you'll get flamed for it.....also don't impose your belief on everyone or criticize them just because you view some aspects differently...

For everyone else.........life is too complex to be ignoring everything.....

Comment

Originally posted by DaFinest View Post
      This third eye thing is a bit odd to me, I've looked into it before....What I got from it is that it's a personal gateway/portal "realm" in regards to spiritual travel and when obtained, has the potential to be overcome by alternate dimension dwelling entities(devil, etc..)....capabilities include time travel and distinguishing events per say... Time travel will never be physically attained by humanity since we will never reach the speed of light..it is physically impossible....but spiritually.......different story...dimension navigation automatically coincides with time travel since you're traveling quicker(speed of light or faster obviously) than the pacing of current events within the 3rd dimension... There are many beliefs on what the "eye" symbolizes...the muslims believe it deals with an anti-christ called the "dajjal" who will arise when time permits and has one-eye...some believe it's just symbolizing an all seeing eye for the one government world NWO...... list of observations go on....but anyways...

I can give you one piece of advice.......believe what you feel is right...not based on what everybody else is saying just to oppose society or to be "cool"...You're posting this in the wrong place since you'll get flamed for it.....also don't impose your belief on everyone or criticize them just because you view some aspects differently...

For everyone else.........life is too complex to be ignoring everything.....

RT tho.

Comment

since @WeEeEeEzZzZyYy didnt say it
        5 page

Comment

Originally posted by RealLife View Post
          And before i fuck this bitch, I got put a patch over Illuminati Devil eye
          Dude Your Third Eye Don't Have Nothing To Do With The Devil, Look It Up.

Comment

I know..... people read through lyrics too damn much. He was referring to strapping before fucking a girl *pause. This devil shit is a bunch of bs imo

Originally posted by Yung_Word View Post
            Dude Your Third Eye Don't Have Nothing To Do With The Devil, Look It Up.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Damn of course he has a third eye, yall some fake ass Wayne fans smh..

Comment

ab soul - pineal gland

Ab-Soul - Pineal Gland - YouTube

have ya listen to his control system mixtape he talks about this shit all the time

you do know everyone has a third eye and when you sleep it releases dmt which is why you dream...when you are born you big dose is release and before you die....if you smoke dmt you go on a trip for 5mins but feels like you are gone longer then that

Comment

Jump out of the window.

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                    lol @ everyone who wrote more than a sentance in this thread

page 3

already on 2 pages?

grin

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post

grin
                      not sure what you are getting at with that post?

Comment

KidComet, please visit Asylum or some medical establishment, because you seriously sound like a lunatic.
                        Stop researching and trying to find some bullshit and just enjoy music.

Comment

Wayne's dreads are falling out in the thread next to this.

And ya'll would rather talk about his penal gland for 5 pages????

Comment

Working...
                          X