No announcement yet.

Has anyone gave Rebirth a chance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paradice, Drop The World,Runnin and that song with Kevin Rudolf >>>>> His lyrics are amazing on those. If those lyrics were repeated on a rap beat instead of drums and guitar, it would be a hit.

Every girl i know loves Hot Revolver. Rebirth is the shit lol

Comment

Fuck youu Get a lifee >>>
      "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Rebirth is dope, fuck the haters
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Love it! Great album in my opinion, I could never understand why it was criticised so much and received such negative reviews! Some really dope songs on there!

Comment

oh look.. its this thread again..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I fuck with the album.

American Star is fucking fire. Paradice is top Wayne songs of all time. Drop The World, Runnin' & One Way Trip, I'm So Over You, Die For You and Ground Zero are ill.

But like someone else said.. songs like Price Is Wrong, Da Da Da & Get A Life are just terrible.

Comment

Yes plenty of people gave it a chance, granted it's my least listened to Lil Wayne album except from a few songs, I still like it.

Comment

the rebirth sessions > the rebirth album

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                  oh look.. its this thread again..
                  where are the other threads

Comment

Rebirth is one of my favorite albums from wayne, I like how he has different flows on it and that autotune wayne has always been my shit

Comment

I dig it. Only like about one track i dont like

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

The reviews were probably negative because of the autotune and bad production. But if an album receives bad reviews it doesn't mean you can't like the songs. Some songs these days receive bad reviews but they're still on #1 at Billboard.

I think it's an ok album (I would give it 6 out of 10), though it's of my favorite Wayne albums. I love rock music and I love Wayne so perfect mix for me.

Ground Zero>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                        That song is one of my favorite Wayne songs.

I also like Da Da Da, Runnin, Drop the World and Knockout from Rebirth.

I think that if you listen to it as a rap album you will like it more than as a rock album.
                        Last edited by WeezyMinaj; 11-18-2012, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                          the rebirth sessions > the rebirth album

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

where are the other threads
                          they are everywhere.. ''rebirth isn't that bad actually'' ''rebirth is actually good'' ''i like... rebirth'' etc..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                          X