Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Wayne don't like someone, how does it affect you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Wayne don't like someone, how does it affect you?

I'm just wondering since Wayne dissed alot of rappers in his career, does it affect how you feel about them?

I've been noticing since he dissed Pusha T I don't like him as much as when I first heard him and the same goes for 50 Cent and Hov
    Last edited by Iamhiph0p; 11-16-2012, 04:12 AM.
    Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
    Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
    She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
    Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
    I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
    I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post
    I'm just wondering since Wayne dissed alot of rappers in his career, does it affect how you feel about them?

I've been noticing since he dissed Pusha T I don't like him as much as when I first heard him and the same goes for 50 Cent and Hov
    No It don't affect me. I'm not gon dislike somebody because he don't like them, I have to have a reason of my own!

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
      No It don't affect me. I'm not gon dislike somebody because he don't like them, I have to have a reason of my own!
      He ain't dissing random people tho, either they dissed him or some Young Money member first and that is a pretty good reason tbh. May be just me feeling this way.
      Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
      Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
      She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
      Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
      I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
      I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

Lol does anybody else think if 50 Cent died after The Massacre that he would be ranked up there with Pac and Biggie? His first two albums are insane. And i listened to 50 Cent before i heard of Wayne so no it doesnt affect me. Sometimes Wayne's hate toward someone isnt really justified...like Pusha T. Although i think Pusha is ok, i dont hate him jus cuz Wayne said Fuck him and everyone who love em. If you are manipulated that much by Wayne, then i guess hes like a God to you lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post
          He ain't dissing random people tho, either they dissed him or some Young Money member first and that is a pretty good reason tbh. May be just me feeling this way.
          lol well then that is your reason then! Not because wayne don't like him! You just didn't like what he did

Comment

50 cent is an attention whore and disses people for promotion

i dont know anyone who likes that dude anymore

Comment

i still play and enjoy pusha t's music
              but i love saying fuck pusha t and anybody that love him
              so i guess it doesnt really affect me, ya bish

Comment

It's not when he disses them....it's when they diss him for bullshit reasons.

like this hopsin dude...disses Wayne for no reason just so he can get people to listen to him...and the problem it works lol...
                fucking hate that dude....
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

It effects me in no way shape or form. Except with Pusha T, I jumped on the 'Fuck Pusha T' bandwagon like there was no tomorrow. Hate the guy now lol!

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                    50 cent is an attention whore and disses people for promotion

i dont know anyone who likes that dude anymore
                    Only [MENTION=63598]Kaden[/MENTION] does.

Comment

Lolololololololololol. Disliking someone because they dissed wayne? Sounds like a dick rider...

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                        It's not when he disses them....it's when they diss him for bullshit reasons.

like this hopsin dude...disses Wayne for no reason just so he can get people to listen to him...and the problem it works lol...
                        fucking hate that dude....
                        Hopsin is good music dude, I don't really like the hate he throws at Wayne either but I will say it does MAKE SENSE if you listen to his music, but it does cross the line when he goes beyond using him just as a figure head for his irritation. The personal attacks on him skating and such are a bit uncalled for but Hopsin has a LOT of talent and would have made it even without Wayne disses, maybe just got him there faster
                        -It feels like I've slept for 2 days or more....I am still trying to figure out what happened, I feel so good. I cant recall what the best part was, everything felt so good...I was skeptical I would be hypnotized but you got me under pretty quick!-Satisfied Customer

www.tjkie22.blog.com

Looking for powerful permanent change? Hit me up

Comment

Working...
                        X