Lil Wayne featured in Bun B's Jumbo Coloring And Rap Activity Tumblr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne featured in Bun B's Jumbo Coloring And Rap Activity Tumblr

Hey, guys. I'm Shea. I illustrate Bun B's Jumbo Coloring And Rap Activity Tumblr. I'm a HUGE fan of Wayne (seen him in concert several times, actually). As such, I made sure that he got a feature page in the coloring book. You can see it here:

Bun B's Jumbo Coloring And Rap Activity Tumblr | Click*here*to download this page. Print it out....

People have really liked it. Figured I'd post it here. Thanks.

S

Ummmmmm....tha hell?

Is that a colouring page or something? How old do you think we are? God damn it..we are 8-10 years old around here, we don't colour no more
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by RapColoringBook View Post
      Hey, guys. I'm Shea. I illustrate Bun B's Jumbo Coloring And Rap Activity Tumblr. I'm a HUGE fan of Wayne (seen him in concert several times, actually). As such, I made sure that he got a feature page in the coloring book. You can see it here:

Bun B's Jumbo Coloring And Rap Activity Tumblr | Click*here*to download this page. Print it out....

S
      Think you forgot the rest of the alphabet...

Comment

At first i was like da fuk? Is that the title for bun b's new album?

If ur really shea, upload some exclusive bun b tracks, then ill download your coloring in lil waynes.
        Btw when's bun b's next project comin?? I need sum new ugk trill og soon

Comment

Bahahahaha This seems like something for kids and then at the bottom it states
          Click here to download this page. Print it out. Complete the activity. Color it. Listen to this while you do so..

The song is "I Feel Like Dying"
          Instagram: @Jamessrod

Comment

Originally posted by warriors49 View Post
            bahahahaha this seems like something for kids and then at the bottom it states
            click here to download this page. Print it out. Complete the activity. Color it. Listen to this while you do so..

the song is "i feel like dying"
            lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Warriors49 View Post
              Bahahahaha This seems like something for kids and then at the bottom it states
              Click here to download this page. Print it out. Complete the activity. Color it. Listen to this while you do so..

The song is "I Feel Like Dying"
              Looool
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

No clue what this is? lol

Comment

Bun B? Coloring page? Dafuq is going on here
                  OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

obviously you print it out, cut out waynes knee caps and then you can put your fingers through the holes to pretend you are wayne skating

Comment

Originally posted by RapColoringBook View Post

S
                      LOL

Comment

haha. You guys are funny. Thanks for not sucking.

Comment

Working...
                        X