No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne On 'The Re-up DVD'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol.. Wayne better not marry that dhea chick and keep that bitch as a fiance

Comment

nicki and wayne would be a good couple tbh. But if anything happend it would fuck up YM imo. Dont really like Dhea. She decent doe

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

Crazy video....totally enjoyed it
        Wayne is funny AF
        lol...

REAL NIGGA WASSUP ?!?!

Comment

That video was fucking great!!! He is so funny, this is the type of Wayne I enjoy watching, this type of video!!

Comment

haha this nigga wayne
            #FREEC5

Comment

Originally posted by walkerwiseman View Post
              nicki and wayne would be a good couple tbh. But if anything happend it would fuck up YM imo. Dont really like Dhea. She decent doe
              yea they would be an awesome couple they prolly would had been if it wasnt for that SB guy

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYTrukinBaby View Post
                Here's A video of Tune & Nicki Funny/Interesting Convo on Nicki's 'The Re-up DVD' THE RE-UP (3) - Video Dailymotion

Nicki Minaj's "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - The Re-Up" Album In Stores Now! YMCMB!!
                wtf lol

Comment

Wayne only clip uploaded to YouTube

YT took it down already, wankers. E! got that shit copyrighted.

Comment

Lol I think Wayne smashed Nicki before Or Will. Dhea is cool but Tune and Nicki would be great together imo.
                    "I gotta Sense of Humor, But aint shit funny, I See em get mad, but I Just Get Money"

Comment

Nicki: "I know your fianc� is around, I wouldnt want to offend her..."
                      Wayne: "She knows the deal."

Basically saying dhea is cool with him fucking other chicks lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                        Nicki: "I know your fianc� is around, I wouldnt want to offend her..."
                        Wayne: "She knows the deal."

Basically saying dhea is cool with him fucking other chicks lol
                        All the bullshit aside about fiances and shit, Wayne still be hungry as fuck.
                        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYTrukinBaby View Post
                          Here's A video of Tune & Nicki Funny/Interesting Convo on Nicki's 'The Re-up DVD' THE RE-UP (3) - Video Dailymotion

Nicki Minaj's "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - The Re-Up" Album In Stores Now! YMCMB!!
                          but Nicki don't wanna fuck but Tune do .she needs to give up the goodie already self bitch .
                          I fuck for money_hit me up.

Comment

Working...
                          X