A$AP Rocky Says He Inspires Kanye West, Hates Lil Wayne's Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A$AP Rocky Says He Inspires Kanye West, Hates Lil Wayne's Style

After saying he hates the way Lil Wayne dresses sometimes, A$AP Rocky says he inspires Kanye West. "There's no way in hell you could tell me that I don't inspire Kanye."

When A$AP Rocky stopped By DJ Drama's show, the emcee and deejay had fashion on their minds. During the conversation, A$AP Rocky clarified earlier comments, acknowledging that he hates the way Lil Wayne dresses. He also went on to add that while Kanye West inspires him, you can't tell him that he doesn't inspire Kanye.
    "I hate the way Lil Wayne dresses sometimes," Rocky said. "The lime green Ugg boot thing? I didn't like that but that's his style. There's people who probably hate the way I dress - not a lot - but a few people might hate the way I dress. That's my style. At the end of the day, I'm not judging. They asked me my opinion, how I felt, and all I gave them was my feedback. He's got way more money than me, way more successful so I can't say nothing bad about him." He continued with fashion, saying that the inspiration between Kanye West and him has to be mutual.

"Kanye inspires me. There's no way in hell you could tell me that I don't inspire Kanye. Everybody, as an artist, could look at it as competition but it's just clothes."
    A$AP Rocky Says He Inspires Kanye West, Hates Lil Wayne's Style | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

I hate it when niggaz who still didn't make it think they can inspire great artists like Kanye or wayne...y'all shouldn't even be talking about these people..
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

such a trademark avy..

Comment

Well, he also said

"Are we forgetting that Wayne made everybody switch their flow up and start using the E’s and R’s, and “I’m ir-regul-ar, seg-ular”? Like, c’mon, are we forgetting that Wayne changed hip-hop, too? Are we forgetting that he made all these motherfuckers want to have tattoos? Are we forgetting that? It wasn’t Wiz, it was Wayne. Wiz did it, too, but I’m just stating facts. This is a guy who fucking went from being the youngest underdog in his crew to saving his company, and saving his “Daddy.” I’m not a fucking Lil Wayne dickrider—I’m just speaking facts."

He is being real tbh.
        Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
        Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
        She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
        Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
        I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
        I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

This nigga is stupid if he thinks he inspires Ye.
          ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

not really thread worthy

all he said on wayne is he doesnt like his green ugg boots

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
              This nigga is stupid if he thinks he inspires Ye.
              When was ur sig pic taken bro?
              Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
                When was ur sig pic taken bro?
                2011 xxl mag i think

Comment

That's such a sick sig.
                  Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

he talkin bout when wayne was wildin last year wearing mismatch stuff.. i think he off that now

Comment

Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
                      That's such a sick sig.
                      Mine? if so thanks buddy
                      ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Working...
                      X